National Center for Youth Issues aspires to be America's premier clearinghouse for resource materials, training and support services to advance the psychosocial, emotional, physical, character, and life-skill capacities of today's children and youth.
To accomplish this goal, we will:
- Provide relevant teaching tools and resources, providing these to entities able to most effectively impact the largest number of children and youth.
- Proactively identify trends in youth issues, providing timely and culturally diverse response resources.
- Develop strategic partnerships with like-minded organizations and recognized authorities on youth culture and development.
- Utilize electronic and print media to disseminate helpful information to those working to advance the health and well-being of children and youth.
- Participate in, promote, manage and conduct local, regional, statewide and national educator training conferences.
- Maintain the highest standard of professional business conduct, ethics and accountability.