Planning an Event?
Planning an Event?
We can help you! NCYI specializes in planning in a variety of district-based, state and regional events. If you are looking to plan a high quality and engaging professional development training for an in-service day, workshop or conference Contact Us to see the services we provide.
- Provides the training and resources to galvanize school districts and their communities to address the barriers to learning, and advance positive children and youth development.
- A district-based Summit allows the local schools to choose the issues unique to their community of schools they wish to address in workshops / training sessions.
- The district also is part of the decision-making process to select the speakers for their Summit. NCYI then works out the details!
NCYI can help your association / group plan, manage and host your conference(s). Whether big or small, we have the resources and expertise to make it happen… both economically and efficiently. You can trust us to meet your needs and provide a successful event.
NCYI can assist you in these areas:
- Marketing and Promotion – Website Development, Printed Brochure, Email Marketing
- Participant Registration – Internet, Mail, Fax, Phone, Email
- Exhibitor Identification / Registration / Management
- Hotel / Conference Center Relations
- Speaker Identification, Solicitation and Management
- Participant Incidentals – Totebag, Program Manual, On-Site Conference App, Name Badges, Certificates of Attendance / Completion
- Continuing Education Credit Coordination
- Budget Development and Management
- Sponsorship / Donor Identification and Development
- Provides the tools to empower counselors and other counselors and other student support professionals to enhance student success in school, and in life.
- Allows these professionals the opportunity to personally review the resources before securing them, thus increasing the likelihood of their active use at the school building level.
What others are saying…
“I would recommend without reservation to any district / organization considering a partnership with NCYI! Whether NCYI is managing our Texas ASCA-affiliated conference (LSSSCA) or a local in-service event, the attention to detail, follow-up and support are consistently professional! NCYI understands school counselors and knows how to support District Supervisors like me. We simply tell them what we want, and they handle the rest! The NCYI Speakers Bureau is comprised of high quality thought leaders who are equipped to not only deliver a keynote, but are also skilled at delivering complete workshops!”
– Tammi Mackeben –
Director of Guidance and Counseling, Socorro Independent School District, El Paso, TX
“Warmest thanks for coordinating our district’s all-level counselor meeting. This was one of the most highly acclaimed professional learning sessions we have ever offered. The speakers were well prepared, knowledgeable and timely, and the Product Showcase opportunity added a great deal to the counselor’s appreciation of the day.”
– Dianne Thompson –