Book Bundles and Sets
SAVE on NCYI Picture Books with our
Bundles and Sets
Plus get discounted shipping!
Help children learn valuable lessons through the power of story.
Children are faced with more challenges than at any time in history. Mental health is now a leading focus in schools worldwide as depression, anxiety, and behavioral disorders continue to rise, though the gap in lack of programs and support grows.
Social Emotional Learning (SEL) has become a trusted approach for educating the whole child, equipping children for success in school and in life. And that’s where the power of story comes in. Stories teach us about life, ourselves, and others in ways facts and figures alone cannot. Lessons learned through story provide a memorable way for students to develop resilience, empathy, and social skills.
And now we’ve made it even easier to get these books in your hands! Get the titles you want at a discounted rate with low shipping! You won’t find these bundles and sets anywhere else. Check back often for new ones to become available!
Choose from any of these great bundles and sets!
- New Counselor and Teacher Starter Pack
- Big Feelings
- Books by Julia Cook
- 15-Minute Focus series
- Activity Books
- Body Image, Health, & Hygiene
- Growth Mindset
- Future Plans & Careers
- Relationships & Social Skills
- Sadness, Grief, Loss, & Suicide
- Social-Emotional Learning (SEL)
- Study Skills & Executive Function
- Transitions & Tough Situations
Buy 5 for the price of 4!
With our Book Bundles you can choose the books you would like! Get a variety or grab multiple copies of the same one to share with others. Click the image below of the Book Bundle you are interested in.
To take advantage of this great discount make sure you follow these guidelines:
- This is an NCYI Online Exclusive. It is not available for phone, catalog, or rep orders. You may only purchase this bundle online through our cart with a credit card.
- If you purchase just the Bundle, shipping is only $4.00 per Bundle. If you purchase additional items then standard shipping charges will apply to those additional items.
- This discount is only applicable to the books listed in each Book Bundle.
Buy a Set and SAVE!
With our Sets you get a great pack of best-selling books handpicked for readers, all for a discounted amount! Click the image below of the Set you are interested in.
15-Minute Focus Set
15-Minute Focus is a new series that aims to help school counselors and educators overcome three of the biggest challenges they face:
- Limited Time to manage the number of students for whom they are responsible
- Mental Illness Stigma
- Budget Constraints for Ongoing Training
This set includes:
- Anger, Rage, and Aggression (D432)
- Anxiety: Worry, Stress, and Fear (D317)
- Behavior Interventions: Strategies for Educators, Counselors, and Parents (D409)
- Behavioral Threat Assessment and Management for K-12 Schools (D335)
- Depression: Signs and Strategies for Counselors, Educators, and Parents (D336)
- Diversity, Bias, and Privilege: Addressing Racial Inequities to Create Inclusive Learning Environments (D337)
- Grief: Processing and Recovery (D320)
- Growth Mindset, Resilience, and Grit (D502)
- Self-Harm and Self-Injury: When Emotional Pain Becomes Physical (D334)
- Suicide: Prevention, Intervention, and Postvention (D319)
- Trauma and Adverse Childhood Experiences (D318)
- 15-Minute Counseling Techniques that Work (D291)
Click here for more information about the 15-Minute Focus Set!
New Counselor and Teacher Starter Pack Set
Are you a new teacher or counselor looking to fill your classroom library? Or a parent helping your child with distance-learning? Get your year started off right with this curated set of picture books educators and counselors use daily to teach important social-emotional lessons! Featuring proven best-sellers, topics in this set address issues like interrupting, tattling, personal space, worry, and having a growth mindset. These fan faves are the perfect addition to your classroom!
This set includes:
- A Bad Case of Tattle Tongue (A013-Net)
- Bubble Gum Brain (B815-Net)
- I Have Ants in My Pants (D293-Net)
- My Mouth is a Volcano (A014-Net)
- Personal Space Camp (A134-Net)
- Worry Says What? (D120-Net)
Click here for more information about the New Counselor and Teacher Starter Pack Set!
Big Feelings Set
An essential part of growing up is learning emotional intelligence. We have a set of books that helps kids understand their big feelings and how to manage them. So whether a child struggles with worry, or anger, or shame, or sadness we have book for you! Enjoy these books at home or in the classroom.
This set includes:
- A Flicker of Hope (D121)
- Hello, Anger (D433)
- How to Crack Your Peanut (D410)
- Marcy’ Having All the Feels (D259)
- The Awfulizer (D133)
- Worry Says What? (D120)
Click here for more information about the Big Feelings Set!