The Connecticut School Counselor Association (CSCA) cordially invites you to join us as an exhibitor for the 2020 Connecticut School Counselor Association Conference: Inspire, Empower, Embrace!
This conference will bring together school counselors from all over the State of Connecticut looking for information from organizations like yours that can help them to do their jobs better. Insights, inspiration, and effective plans of action from various speakers will be presented during the conference.
Don’t miss this tremendous exhibiting and networking opportunity!
- Exhibits located in the center of all the activity!
- Special rates on hotel room reservations!
- Save $50 if you register by March 13, 2020
WHAT YOUR ORGANIZATION RECEIVES:
- One 6′ x 30″ skirted table and two chairs
- One full Conference registration, which includes all meals and break refreshments. (If you wish to bring one additional exhibit table representative, the fee is $75. This fee pays for food privileges only; Conference registration is not included. See below*).
- Listing in the Conference Participants’ Program- Payment and application must be received by April 30, 2020 to be included in the Program.
Exhibitors requiring electrical, computer hook-up, phone outlets or Internet access must make their own arrangements with the Mohegan Sun in Uncasvile, CT. Further information concerning this and shipping information will be included in your exhibit confirmation email.
WHO WILL ATTEND?
- Elementary School Counselors
- Middle School Counselors
- High School Counselors
- Post-Secondary Education Counselors
- Career & College Coordinators
- Social Workers
- Counselor Educators
5/28/2020, 12:00 p.m. – 6:00 p.m.
5/28/2020, 2:00 p.m. – 6:00 p.m.
5/29/2020, 7:00 a.m. – 3:30 p.m.
5/29/2020, 3:30 p.m. – 4:30 p.m.
- One Table – $400
- Two Tables – $650
- Three Tables – $850
Save $50 if you register by March 13, 2020!
Payment includes conference registration, all meals and break refreshments for one (1) exhibit table representative.
*You may add one additional exhibit table representative per table, purchased for an extra fee of $75. The additional table representative fee pays for meal and break refreshments only; a conference registration is not included. Payment must be included with exhibitor Registration Form to receive this special price for an additional exhibit table representative.
View the Floor Plan to choose the best location for your table. Please decide on your 1st, 2nd, and 3rd choices, and understand these tables will be assigned in the order in which the application and payment are received.
Paying with a Credit Card?
Choose one of these options:
- Scan and EMAIL Registration Form
- FAX Registration Form
- MAIL Registration Form
Paying with a Check?
- MAIL check with the Registration Form
*Checks must be made payable to National Center for Youth Issues.
Please Note: There will be no refunds after March 27, 2020. All cancellations before March 27, 2020 will be refunded less a 50% exhibit fee.
Make Hotel Reservations Early! Limited Availability!
1 Mohegan Sun Blvd.
Uncasville, CT 06382
The Mohegan Sun, the Conference’s host hotel, has a conference rate of $149 per night, plus tax, which remains valid for reservations made by May 14, 2020, while rooms are available. Please note the conference room rate is only good for the night of Thursday, May 28, 2020.
TO MAKE HOTEL RESERVATIONS:
- CALL: (866) 708-1340. Please be sure to tell the hotel the group code is “CTSCA20”.
- ONLINE: Visit the Mohegan Sun website.
SPACE IS LIMITED!
SIGN UP TODAY!
We wouldn’t miss this annual event that provides a unique opportunity to be in front of so many of the state’s school counselors at one time!
– 2019 Exhibitor