September 16-18, 2018
Sheraton Atlanta Hotel – Atlanta, GA
The Georgia Department of Education and National Center for Youth Issues cordially invite you to join us as an exhibitor for the 2018 Georgia Education Leadership Institute: All In for Georgia’s Students!
The Institute will bring together leaders from many fields interested in promoting and improving education in Georgia. Insights, inspiration, and effective plans of action from leading authorities in education thought and practice will be presented during the Institute.
Don’t miss this tremendous exhibiting and networking opportunity!
- Exhibits located in the center of all the activity!
- Special rates on hotel room reservations!
- Save $50 if you register by July 13, 2018
WHAT YOUR ORGANIZATION RECEIVES:
- One 6′ skirted table and two chairs
- One full Institute registration, which includes one lunch and break refreshments. (If you wish to bring one additional exhibit table representative, the fee is $75. This fee pays for food privileges only; Institute registration is not included. See below*.)
- Listing in the Institute Participants’ Manual – Payment and application must be received by August 17, 2018 to be included in the manual.
PLEASE NOTE: Exhibitors requiring electrical, computer hook-up, phone outlets or Internet access must make their own arrangements with Sheraton Atlanta Hotel. Further information concerning this and shipping information will be included in your exhibit confirmation email.
WHO WILL ATTEND:
- District level administrators
- Business Leaders
- Foundation Leaders
- Not-for-profit Leaders
- Postsecondary Leaders
30 Minute Breaks with Exhibitors!
9-16-2018, 12:00 p.m. – 3:00 p.m.
9-16-2018, 3:00 p.m. – 6:00 p.m.
9-17-2018, 7:30 a.m. – 4:30 p.m.
9-18-2018, 7:30 a.m. – 12:00 p.m.
9-18-2018, 12:00 p.m. – 2:00 p.m.
Each Table: $475
Save $50 if you register by July 13!
Payment includes institute registration, one lunch and break refreshments for one (1) exhibit table representative.
*You may add one additional exhibit table representative per table, purchased for an extra fee of $75. The additional table representative fee pays for one (1) lunch and break refreshments only; an institute registration is not included. Payment must be included with Exhibitor Registration Form to receive this special price for an additional exhibit table representative.
Click here to download the Floor Plan to choose the best location for your table. Please decide on your 1st, 2nd, and 3rd choices, and understand these tables will be assigned in the order in which the application and payment are received.
FIVE EASY WAYS TO REGISTER:
- SCAN & EMAIL: email@example.com (Download the Registration Form below)
- FAX: (423) 899-4547 (Download the Registration Form below)
- TOLL FREE NUMBER: (866) 318-6294
- MAIL: National Center for Youth Issues, ATTN: GELI, PO Box 22185 Chattanooga, TN 37422-2185 (Download the Registration Form below)
- ONLINE: To pay online you must use a CREDIT CARD. Use the form below. By filling out the form below and paying with your credit card you are also agreeing to our Exhibitor Agreement. Please click here to download the Exhibitor Agreement.
Make Hotel Reservations Early! Limited Availability!
Sheraton Atlanta Hotel
165 Courtland St NE
Atlanta, GA 30303
The Sheraton Atlanta Hotel has a conference rate of $145 plus tax. This rate is valid by August 28, 2018, as long as rooms are available in the block.
TO MAKE HOTEL RESERVATIONS:
- CALL: (404) 659-6500 or (800) 833-8624. Please be sure to tell the hotel you are with the “GA Education Leadership Institute (GELI) / Sheraton Atlanta Hotel“.
- REGISTER ONLINE: Go to the Sheraton Atlanta Hotel website. Click “Book a Room” and enter in your dates.
PARKING: We have self-parking at the hotel, priced at $18.00 per day. Other parking lots close to the hotel range from $4 to $20 per day.
SPACE IS LIMITED!
SIGN UP TODAY!
The Association works hard to encourage the participants to visit the exhibitors.
We’ll be back in 2018!
– 2017 Exhibitor