The Georgia Department of Education and National Center for Youth Issues cordially invite you to join us as an exhibitor for the 2019 Georgia Education Leadership Institute: All In for Georgia’s Students!
The Institute will bring together leaders from many fields interested in promoting and improving education in Georgia. Insights, inspiration, and effective plans of action from leading authorities in education thought and practice will be presented during the Institute.
Don’t miss this tremendous exhibiting and networking opportunity!
- Exhibits located in the center of all the activity!
- Special rates on hotel room reservations!
- Save $50 if you register by July 12, 2019
WHAT YOUR ORGANIZATION RECEIVES:
- One 6′ skirted table and two chairs
- One full Institute registration, which includes one lunch and break refreshments. (If you wish to bring one additional exhibit table representative, the fee is $75. This fee pays for food privileges only; Institute registration is not included. See below*.)
- Listing in the Institute Participants’ Program – Payment and application must be received by August 9, 2019 to be included in the Program.
PLEASE NOTE: Exhibitors requiring electrical, computer hook-up, phone outlets or Internet access must make their own arrangements with Atlanta Marriott Buckhead Hotel & Conference Center. Further information concerning this and shipping information will be included in your exhibit confirmation email.
WHO WILL ATTEND:
- District level administrators
- Business Leaders
- Foundation Leaders
- Not-for-profit Leaders
- Postsecondary Leaders
30 Minute Breaks with Exhibitors!
9-8-2019, 12:00 p.m. – 3:00 p.m.
9-8-2019, 3:00 p.m. – 6:00 p.m.
9-9-2019, 7:30 a.m. – 4:30 p.m.
9-10-2019, 7:45 a.m. – 11:15 a.m.
9-10-2019, 11:15 a.m. – 2:00 p.m.
Each Table: $475
Save $50 if you register by July 12, 2019!
Payment includes institute registration, one lunch and break refreshments for one (1) exhibit table representative.
*You may add one additional exhibit table representative per table, purchased for an extra fee of $75. The additional table representative fee pays for one (1) lunch and break refreshments only; an institute registration is not included. Payment must be included with Exhibitor Registration Form to receive this special price for an additional exhibit table representative.
Click here to download the Floor Plan to choose the best location for your table. Please decide on your 1st, 2nd, and 3rd choices, and understand these tables will be assigned in the order in which the application and payment are received.
Online Registration Closed
The online registration portal is now closed, but we will be accepting on-site registration at the event. Please bring the Registration Form (see below to download) with your method of payment to the institute.
There will be no refunds after August 9, 2019. All cancellations before August 9, 2019 will be refunded less a 50% exhibit fee.
Payment and Application must be received by August 9, 2019 to be included in the Program.
For more information or questions, please contact Chris Daugherty at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Make Hotel Reservations Early! Limited Availability!
Atlanta Marriott Buckhead Hotel & Conference Center
3405 Lenox Road NE
Atlanta, GA 30326
The Atlanta Marriott, the Institute’s host hotel, has a rate of $148 per night, plus tax, which remains valid for reservations made by August 23, 2019, while rooms are available.
TO MAKE HOTEL RESERVATIONS:
- CALL: (404) 261-9250 or (800) 228-9290. Please be sure to tell the hotel that you are with group “GA Leadership Institute (GELI) 2019″.
- REGISTER ONLINE: Go to the Marriott website.
SPACE IS LIMITED!
SIGN UP TODAY!
The traffic flow from participants at this event is outstanding! The Institute organizers work very hard to ensure adequate time for attendees to visit the exhibitors.
– 2018 Exhibitor