Thursday, April 16, 2020
1:00 p.m. – 5:30 p.m.
Registration and Information Center Open
1:00 p.m. – 5:30 p.m.
2:30 p.m. – 5:30 p.m.
5:30 p.m. – 7:00 p.m.
Friday, April 17, 2020
Registration and Coffee
7:45 a.m. – 8:00 a.m.
Welcome: ISCA President and Conference Chair person
8:00 a.m. – 9:00 a.m.
Opening Keynote Session
9:00 a.m. – 9:15 a.m.
9:15 a.m. – 10:15 a.m.
Breakout Session 1
10:15 a.m. – 10:35 a.m.
10:35 a.m. – 11:35 a.m.
Breakout Session 2
11:35 a.m. – 11:50 a.m.
11:50 a.m. – 12:50 p.m.
12:50 p.m. – 1:05 p.m.
1:05 p.m. – 2:05 p.m.
Breakout Session 3
2:05 p.m. – 2:25 p.m.
Coffee Break with Exhibitors
2:25 p.m. – 3:25 p.m.
Breakout Session 4
3:25 p.m. – 3:40 p.m.
PD / CE Certificate Distribution, Door Prizes and Giveaways
CONTINUING EDUCATION HOURS
More details relating to PDs and CEs will be provided in the near future.
Supervisor Approval Letter
Do you need help justifying this conference to your Supervisor? Vying for a good funding source can be challenging sometimes. We have created a letter for you (Modeled from ASCA) to customize according to your needs to support your efforts to attend the 2020 ISCA Conference!
(by February 14, 2020)
Current ISCA Member*: $180
Non-Member Registration (plus 1-Year ISCA Membership): $275
Current ISCA Member – Student / Retiree*: $125
Non-Member Registration – Student / Retiree (plus 1-Year ISCA Membership): $175
(after February 14, 2020)
Current ISCA Member*: $200
Non-Member Registration (plus 1-Year ISCA Membership): $295
Current ISCA Member – Student / Retiree*: $145
Non-Member Registration – Student / Retiree (plus 1-Year ISCA Membership): $195
*Your ISCA membership must be good through April 17, 2020 to receive “Current ISCA Member” rates.
**To qualify for the Early Registration Rate, your registration form AND payment (copy of your purchase order, check, or credit card) must be received or postmarked by the Early Registration cutoff date.
Five Easy Ways to Register!!!
- ONLINE: Use the online form below to register online and pay with a CREDIT CARD.
- SCAN & EMAIL: firstname.lastname@example.org – (Download the Registration Form below)
- FAX: (423) 899-4547 (Download the Registration Form below)
- TOLL FREE NUMBER: (866) 318-6294
- MAIL: National Center for Youth Issues, ATTN: Illinois SCA Conference, PO Box 22185 Chattanooga, TN 37422-2185 (Download the Registration Form below)
Make Hotel Reservations Early! Limited Availability!
Holiday Inn &
Tinley Park Convention Center
18451 Convention Center Drive
Tinley Park, IL 60477
The Holiday Inn, located in the same in building as the Tinley Park Convention Center, has a conference rate of $149 per night, plus tax, which remains valid for reservations made by March 30, 2020, while rooms are available.
TO MAKE HOTEL RESERVATIONS:
- CALL: (708) 444-1100. Please be sure to tell the hotel that your group / convention code is “ISC”.
- REGISTER ONLINE: Go to the Holiday Inn Website and follow these instructions:
- Enter in the dates you would like to stay, April 15th and/or 16th. The group discount code will automatically be populated.
- Fill in applicable information then click “Check Availability.”
- Choose room preference, then “Select Room.”
- Then click “Select Rate” for the discounted conference rate.
- Complete billing information to book your reservation.