The Illinois School Counselor Association (ISCA) cordially invites you to join us as an exhibitor for the 2021 Illinois School Counselor Association Conference in Tinley Park, IL. Our theme this year is We See You. We Hear You. We Support You.
This conference will bring together school counselors from all over the State of Illinois looking for information from organizations like yours that can help them to do their jobs better. Insights, inspiration, and effective plans of action from various speakers will be presented during the conference.
Don’t miss this tremendous exhibiting and networking opportunity!
- Participants are encouraged to visit exhibitors and sponsors!
- More time allotted for exhibitor breaks than previous years!
- Exhibits located in the center of all the activity!
- Special rates on hotel room reservations!
- Save if you register by July 31, 2021
WHAT YOUR ORGANIZATION RECEIVES:
- One 6′ skirted table and two chairs
- One full Conference registration, which includes food privileges.
(If you wish to bring one additional exhibit table representative, the fee is $75. This fee pays for food privileges only; Conference registration is not included. See below*.)
- Listing in the Conference Participants’ Program – Payment and application must be received by September 30, 2021 to be included in the Program.
PLEASE NOTE: Exhibitors requiring electrical, computer hook-up, phone outlets or Internet access must make their own arrangements with the Tinley Park Convention Center. Further information concerning this and shipping information will be included in your exhibit confirmation email.
WHO WILL ATTEND:
- Elementary School Counselors
- Middle School Counselors
- High School Counselors
- Post-Secondary Education Counselors
- Career & College Coordinators
- Social Workers
- Counselor Educators
Quality Exhibitor Time
20 minutes of EXCLUSIVE attendee exhibit viewing time between breakout sessions!
11-1-2021, 10:00 a.m. – 1:00 p.m.
11-1-2021, 1:00 p.m. – 5:30 p.m.
11-2-2021, 7:00 a.m. – 3:00 p.m.
11-2-2021, 3:00 p.m. – 4:00 p.m.
Click here to download the Floor Plan to choose the best location for your table. Please decide on your 1st, 2nd, and 3rd choices, and understand these tables will be assigned in the order in which the application and payment are received.
(by July 31st)
- One Table: $450
- Two Tables: $850
- Three Tables : $1200
(after July 31st)
- One Table: $500
- Two Tables: $950
- Three Tables : $1350
Payment includes conference registration, all meals and break refreshments for one (1) exhibit table representative.
*You may add one additional exhibit table representative per table, purchased for an extra fee of $75. The additional table representative fee pays for meal and break refreshments only; a conference registration is not included. Payment must be included with Registration Form to receive this special price for an additional exhibit table representative.
Paying with a Credit Card?
Choose one of these options:
- Scan and EMAIL Registration Form
- FAX Registration Form
- MAIL Registration Form
Paying with a Check?
- MAIL check with the Registration Form
*Checks must be made payable to National Center for Youth Issues.
Please Note: There will be no refunds after September 30, 2021. All cancellations before September 30, 2021 will be refunded less a 50% exhibit fee.
Make Hotel Reservations Early! Limited Availability!
Even Hotels Chicago
18501 Convention Center Drive
Tinley Park, IL 60477
Even Hotels Chicago, located in the same in building as the Tinley Park Convention Center, has a conference rate of $149 per night, plus tax, which remains valid for reservations made by October 10, 2021, while rooms are available.
TO MAKE HOTEL RESERVATIONS:
- CALL: (708) 444-1100. Please be sure to tell the hotel that your group / convention code is “ISC”.
- REGISTER ONLINE: Go to the Even Hotels Website and follow these instructions:
- Once on the page, click “Book Now”
- Enter in the dates you would like to stay, October 31 and/or November 1. You must enter the group code “ISC”.
- Fill in applicable information then click “Check Availability.”
- Choose room preference, then “Select Room.”
- Then click “Select Rate” for the discounted conference rate.
- Complete billing information to book your reservation.