The Illinois School Counselor Association (ISCA) cordially invites you to join us as an exhibitor for the 2020 Illinois School Counselor Association Conferences in Tinley Park, IL. Our theme this year is Be the Voice! Live the Vision!
This conference will bring together school counselors from all over the State of Illinois looking for information from organizations like yours that can help them to do their jobs better. Insights, inspiration, and effective plans of action from various speakers will be presented during the conference.
Don’t miss this tremendous exhibiting and networking opportunity!
- Participants are encouraged to visit exhibitors and sponsors!
- More time allotted for exhibitor breaks than previous years!
- Exhibits located in the center of all the activity!
- Special rates on hotel room reservations!
- Save if you register by January 6, 2020
WHAT YOUR ORGANIZATION RECEIVES:
- One 6′ skirted table and two chairs
- One full Conference registration, which includes food privileges.
(If you wish to bring one additional exhibit table representative, the fee is $75. This fee pays for food privileges only; Conference registration is not included. See below*.)
- Listing in the Conference Participants’ Program – Payment and application must be received by March 4, 2020 to be included in the Program.
PLEASE NOTE: Exhibitors requiring electrical, computer hook-up, phone outlets or Internet access must make their own arrangements with the Tinley Park Convention Center. Further information concerning this and shipping information will be included in your exhibit confirmation email.
WHO WILL ATTEND:
- Elementary School Counselors
- Middle School Counselors
- High School Counselors
- Post-Secondary Education Counselors
- Career & College Coordinators
- Social Workers
- Counselor Educators
20 Minute Breaks with Exhibitors!
4-16-2020, 10:00 a.m. – 1:00 p.m.
4-16-2020, 1:00 p.m. – 5:30 p.m.
4-17-2020, 7:00 a.m. – 3:00 p.m.
4-17-2020, 3:00 p.m. – 4:00 p.m.
Early Registration Rates (by January 6, 2020)
- One Table – $450
- Two Tables – $850
- Three Tables – $1200
Standard Registration Rates (after January 6, 2020)
- One Table – $500
- Two Tables – $950
- Three Tables – $1350
Payment includes conference registration, and food privileges for one (1) table representative.
*You may add one additional exhibit table representative per table, purchased for an extra fee of $75. The additional table representative fee pays for food privileges only; a conference registration is not included. Payment must be included with Exhibitor Registration Form to receive this special price for an additional exhibit table representative.
Click here to download the Floor Plan to choose the best location for your table. Please decide on your 1st, 2nd, and 3rd choices, and understand these tables will be assigned in the order in which the application and payment are received.
FIVE EASY WAYS TO REGISTER:
- SCAN & EMAIL: email@example.com (Download the Registration Form below)
- FAX: (423) 899-4547 (Download the Registration Form below)
- TOLL FREE NUMBER: (866) 318-6294
- MAIL: National Center for Youth Issues, ATTN: Illinois SCA, PO Box 22185 Chattanooga, TN 37422-2185 (Download the Registration Form below)
- ONLINE: To pay online you must use a CREDIT CARD. Use the form below. By filling out the form below and paying with your credit card you are also agreeing to our Exhibitor Agreement. Please click here to download the Exhibitor Agreement.
Make Hotel Reservations Early! Limited Availability!
Holiday Inn &
Tinley Park Convention Center
18451 Convention Center Drive
Tinley Park, IL 60477
The Holiday Inn, located in the same in building as the Tinley Park Convention Center, has a conference rate of $149 per night, plus tax, which remains valid for reservations made by March 30, 2020, while rooms are available.
TO MAKE HOTEL RESERVATIONS:
- CALL: (708) 444-1100. Please be sure to tell the hotel that your group / convention code is “ISC”.
- REGISTER ONLINE: Go to the Holiday Inn Website and follow these instructions:
- Enter in the dates you would like to stay, April 15th and/or 16th. The group discount code will automatically be populated.
- Fill in applicable information then click “Check Availability.”
- Choose room preference, then “Select Room.”
- Then click “Select Rate” for the discounted conference rate.
- Complete billing information to book your reservation.
SPACE IS LIMITED!
SIGN UP TODAY!
We made several great contacts a this conference and had good traffic at our exhibit.
– 2019 Exhibitor