The Indiana School Counselor Association (ISCA) cordially invite you to join us as an exhibitor for the 2021 Indiana School Counselor Association Fall Conference: Conquer ALL Adversities.
This conference will bring together school counselors from all over the State of Indiana looking for information from organizations like yours that can help them to do their jobs better. Insights, inspiration, and effective plans of action from various speakers will be presented during the conference.
Don’t miss this tremendous exhibiting and networking opportunity!
- Exhibits located in the center of all the activity!
- Special rates on hotel room reservations!
- Save $50 if you register by July 31, 2021
WHAT YOUR ORGANIZATION RECEIVES:
- One 6′ X 30″ skirted table and two chairs
- One full Conference registration, which includes two lunches.
(If you wish to bring one additional exhibit table representative, the fee is $100. This fee pays for food privileges only; Conference registration is not included. See below*.)
- Listing in the Conference Participants’ Program – Payment and application must be received by October 1, 2021 to be included in the Program.
PLEASE NOTE: Exhibitors requiring electrical, computer hook-up, phone outlets or Internet access must make their own arrangements with Marriott Indianapolis East Hotel and Convention Center. Further information concerning this and shipping information will be included in your exhibit confirmation email.
WHO WILL ATTEND:
- Elementary School Counselors
- Middle School Counselors
- High School Counselors
- Post-Secondary Education Counselors
- Career & College Coordinators
- Social Workers
- Counselor Educators
Quality Exhibitor Time
25 minutes of EXCLUSIVE attendee exhibit viewing time between breakout sessions!
11-10-2021, 12:00 p.m. – 6:00 p.m.
11-11-2021, 8:00 a.m. – 4:30 p.m.
11-12-2021, 8:00 a.m. – 12:30 p.m.
11-12-2021, 12:30 p.m. – 2:30 p.m.
Click here to download the Floor Plan to choose the best location for your table. Please decide on your 1st, 2nd, and 3rd choices, and understand these tables will be assigned in the order in which the application and payment are received.
Atrium Foyer and Hallway
- One Table – $400
- Two Tables – $625
- Three Tables -$850
- Four Tables – $1075
Inside Salons 1-5
- One Table – $300
- Two Tables – $500
- Three Tables -$700
- Four Tables – $900
Save $50 if you register before July 31, 2021!
Payment includes conference registration, and food privileges for one table representative.
*You may add one additional exhibit table representative per table, purchased for an extra fee of $100. The additional table representative fee pays for food privileges only; a conference registration is not included. Payment must be included with Exhibitor Registration Form to receive this special price for an additional exhibit table representative.
Paying with a Credit Card?
Choose one of these options:
- Scan and EMAIL Registration Form
- FAX Registration Form
- MAIL Registration Form
Paying with a Check?
- MAIL check with the Registration Form
*Checks must be made payable to National Center for Youth Issues.
Cancellation Policy: There will be no refunds after October 1, 2021. All cancellations before October 1, 2021 will be refunded less a 50% exhibit fee.
Indianapolis Marriott East Hotel and Convention Center
7202 E 21st Street
Indianapolis, IN 46219
The Marriott Hotel has a conference rate of $132 per night, plus tax, which remains valid for reservations made by October 19, 2021, while rooms are available.
TO MAKE HOTEL RESERVATIONS:
- CALL: (317) 352-1231 or (888) 236-2427. Please be sure to mention the “Indiana School Counselor Association Conference” room block.
- REGISTER ONLINE: Go to the Marriott Hotel website. Then under the Select Your Guest Type drop down choose “Attendee” to start your reservation.