November 15-16, 2018
Marriott East – Indianapolis, IN
The Indiana School Counselor Association (ISCA) cordially invite you to join us as an exhibitor for the 2018 Indiana School Counselor Association Fall Conference: Making a Difference!
This conference will bring together school counselors from all over the State of Indiana looking for information from organizations like yours that can help them to do their jobs better. Insights, inspiration, and effective plans of action from various speakers will be presented during the conference.
Don’t miss this tremendous exhibiting and networking opportunity!
- Exhibits located in the center of all the activity!
- Special rates on hotel room reservations!
- Save $50 if you register by August 1, 2018
WHAT YOUR ORGANIZATION RECEIVES:
- One 6′ skirted table and two chairs
- One full Conference registration, which includes two lunches.
(If you wish to bring one additional exhibit table representative, the fee is $100. This fee pays for food privileges only; Conference registration is not included. See below*.)
- Listing in the Conference Participants’ Manual – Payment and application must be received by October 19, 2018 to be included in the manual.
PLEASE NOTE: Exhibitors requiring electrical, computer hook-up, phone outlets or Internet access must make their own arrangements with Marriott Indianapolis East Hotel and Convention Center. Further information concerning this and shipping information will be included in your exhibit confirmation email.
WHO WILL ATTEND:
- Elementary School Counselors
- Middle School Counselors
- High School Counselors
- Post-Secondary Education Counselors
- Career & College Coordinators
- Social Workers
- Counselor Educators
11-14-2018, 12:00 p.m. – 6:00 p.m.
11-15-2018, 8:00 a.m. – 4:30 p.m.
11-16-2018, 8:00 a.m. – 12:30 p.m.
11-16-2018, 12:30 p.m. – 3:30 p.m.
Inside Salons 1-5
Atrium Foyer and Hallway
Save $50 if you register before August 1, 2018!
Payment includes conference registration, and food privileges for one table representative.
*You may add one additional exhibit table representative per table, purchased for an extra fee of $100. The additional table representative fee pays for food privileges only; a conference registration is not included. Payment must be included with Exhibitor Registration Form to receive this special price for an additional exhibit table representative.
Click here to download the Floor Plan to choose the best location for your table. Please decide on your 1st, 2nd, and 3rd choices, and understand these tables will be assigned in the order in which the application and payment are received.
FIVE EASY WAYS TO REGISTER:
- SCAN & EMAIL: firstname.lastname@example.org (Download the Registration Form below)
- FAX: (423) 899-4547 (Download the Registration Form below)
- TOLL FREE NUMBER: (866) 318-6294
- MAIL: National Center for Youth Issues, ATTN: ISCA, PO Box 22185 Chattanooga, TN 37422-2185 (Download the Registration Form below)
- ONLINE: To pay online you must use a CREDIT CARD. Use the form below. By filling out the form below and paying with your credit card you are also agreeing to our Exhibitor Agreement. Please click here to download the Exhibitor Agreement.
Make hotel reservations early! Limited Availability!
Marriott Indianapolis East Hotel and Convention Center
7202 E 21st Street
Indianapolis, IN 46219
The Marriott Hotel has a conference rate of $113 per night, plus tax, which remains valid for reservations made by October 24, 2018, while rooms are available.
TO MAKE HOTEL RESERVATIONS:
- CALL: (317) 352-1231 or (888) 236-2427. Please be sure to mention the “Indiana School Counselor Association Conference” room block.
- REGISTER ONLINE: Go to the Marriott Hotel website.
SPACE IS LIMITED!
SIGN UP TODAY!
The Association works hard to encourage the participants to visit the exhibitors.
We’ll be back in 2018!
– 2017 Exhibitor