The Kentucky School Counselor Association (KSCA) cordially invites you to join us as an exhibitor for the 2020 Kentucky School Counselor Association Conference: Igniting Passion! Changing Lives!
This conference will bring together school counselors from all over the State of Kentucky looking for information from organizations like yours that can help them to do their jobs better. Insights, inspiration, and effective plans of action from various speakers will be presented during the conference.
Don’t miss this tremendous exhibiting and networking opportunity!
- Exhibits located in the center of all the activity!
- Special rates on hotel room reservations!
- Save $50 if you register by June 30, 2020!
WHAT YOUR ORGANIZATION RECEIVES:
- One 6′ x 30″ skirted table and two chairs
- One full Conference registration, which includes all meals and break refreshments. (If you wish to bring one additional exhibit table representative, the fee is $75. This fee pays for food privileges only; Conference registration is not included. See below*.)
- Listing in the Conference Participants’ Program – Payment and application must be received by August 15, 2020 to be included in the Program.
Exhibitors requiring electrical, computer hook-up, phone outlets or Internet access must make their own arrangements with Griffin Gate Marriott Resort and Spa – Lexington, KY. Further information concerning this and shipping information will be included in your exhibit confirmation email.
WHO WILL ATTEND?
- Elementary School Counselors
- Middle School Counselors
- High School Counselors
- Post-Secondary Education Counselors
- Career & College Coordinators
- Social Workers
- Counselor Educators
Quality Exhibitor Time
20 minutes of EXCLUSIVE attendee exhibit viewing time between breakout sessions!
9-16-2020, 9:00 a.m. – 12:00 p.m.
9-16-2020, 12:00 p.m. – 5:30 p.m.
9-17-2020, 7:30 a.m. – 4:00 p.m.
9-18-2020, 7:30 a.m. – 11:00 a.m.
9-18-2020, 11:00 a.m. – 2:00 p.m.
For Profit / Business Exhibitor Tables
- First Table: $425
- Additional Tables: $350
Non-Profit / Education Exhibitor Tables
- First Table: $400
- Additional Tables: $325
Save $50 if you register by June 30, 2020!
Payment includes conference registration, all meals and break refreshments for one (1) exhibit table representative.
*You may add one additional exhibit table representative per table, purchased for an extra fee of $75. The additional table representative fee pays for meal and break refreshments only; a conference registration is not included. Payment must be included with Registration Form to receive this special price for an additional exhibit table representative.
Click here to download the Floor Plan to choose the best location for your table. Please decide on your 1st, 2nd, and 3rd choices, and understand these tables will be assigned in the order in which the application and payment are received.
Paying with a Credit Card?
Choose one of these options:
- Scan and EMAIL Registration Form
- FAX Registration Form
- MAIL Registration Form
Paying with a Check?
- MAIL check with the Registration Form
*Checks must be made payable to National Center for Youth Issues.
Please Note: There will be no refunds after August 15, 2020. All cancellations before August 15, 2020 will be refunded less a 50% exhibit fee.
Make Hotel Reservations Early! Limited Availability!
Griffin Gate Marriott Resort & Spa
1800 Newtown Pike
Lexington, KY 40511
The Marriott Resort, the Conference’s host hotel, has a conference rate of $130 per night, plus tax, which remains valid for reservations made by September 1, 2020, while rooms are available. (Please note that when reserving your stay you will be charged an additional $5.00 resort fee on top of the nightly rate of $130 plus taxes. However, this charge will be removed on site.)
TO MAKE HOTEL RESERVATIONS:
- CALL: (800) 228-9290 or (859) 231-5100. Please be sure to tell the hotel that your group is the “Kentucky School Counselor Association Conference“.
- REGISTER ONLINE: Make reservations on the Marriott website.
Management support provided by
National Center for Youth Issues