November 3-5, 2019
Embassy Suites and Frisco Convention Center – Dallas, TX
The Lone Star State School Counselor Association (LSSSCA) cordially invite you to join us as an exhibitor for the 2019 Lone Star State School Counselor Association Conference: Connecting with YOU!
This conference will bring together school counselors from all over the State of Texas looking for information from organizations like yours that can help them to do their jobs better. Insights, inspiration, and effective plans of action from various speakers will be presented during the conference.
Don’t miss this tremendous exhibiting and networking opportunity!
- Exhibits located in the center of all the activity!
- Special rates on hotel room reservations!
- Save if you register by July 31, 2019
WHAT YOUR ORGANIZATION RECEIVES:
- One 6′ skirted table and two chairs
- One full Conference registration, which includes all meals and breaks.
(If you wish to bring one additional exhibit table representative, the fee is $75. This fee pays for food privileges only; Conference registration is not included. See below*).
- Listing in the Conference Participants’ Manual – Payment and application must be received by October 4, 2019 to be included in the manual.
PLEASE NOTE: Exhibitors requiring electrical, computer hook-up, phone outlets or Internet access must make their own arrangements with Embassy Suites. Further information concerning this and shipping information will be included in your exhibit confirmation email.
WHO WILL ATTEND:
- Elementary School Counselors
- Middle School Counselors
- High School Counselors
- Post-Secondary Education Counselors
- Career & College Coordinators
- Social Workers
- Counselor Educators
30 Minute Breaks with Exhibitors!
11-3-2019, 10:00 a.m. – 1:00 p.m.
11-3-2019, 1:00 p.m. – 5:30 p.m.
11-4-2019, 7:30 a.m. – 4:30 p.m.
11-5-2019, 8:00 a.m. – 11:30 a.m.
11-5-2019, 11:30 a.m. – 2:00 p.m.
|By July 31||After July 31|
Payment includes conference registration, all meals and break refreshments for one (1) table representative.
*You may add one additional exhibit table representative per table, purchased for an extra fee of $75. The additional table representative fee pays for one (1) lunch and break refreshments only; a conference registration is not included. Payment must be included with Exhibitor Registration Form to receive this special price for an additional exhibit table representative.
Click here to download the Floor Plan to choose the best location for your table. Please decide on your 1st, 2nd, and 3rd choices, and understand these tables will be assigned in the order in which the application and payment are received.
FIVE EASY WAYS TO REGISTER:
- SCAN & EMAIL: firstname.lastname@example.org (Download the Registration Form below)
- FAX: (423) 899-4547 (Download the Registration Form below)
- TOLL FREE NUMBER: (866) 318-6294
- MAIL: National Center for Youth Issues, ATTN: LSSSCA, PO Box 22185 Chattanooga, TN 37422-2185 (Download the Registration Form below)
- ONLINE: To pay online you must use a CREDIT CARD. Use the form below. By filling out the form below and paying with your credit card you are also agreeing to our Exhibitor Agreement. Please click here to download the Exhibitor Agreement.
Make Hotel Reservations Early! Limited Availability!
Embassy Suites Dallas Frisco Hotel Convention Center and Spa
7600 John Q Hammons Drive
Frisco, TX 75034
The Embassy Suites, the Conference’s host hotel, has a conference rate of $159 per night, plus tax, which remains valid for reservations made by October 19, 2019, while rooms are available. The price includes full, cook-to-order breakfast and evening Manager’s Reception.
TO MAKE HOTEL RESERVATIONS:
- CALL: (972) 712-7200 or (800) 362-2779. Please be sure to tell the hotel that you are with the “Lone Star State School Counselor Association 2019” group and mention the group code “LSS“.
- REGISTER ONLINE: Go to the Embassy Suites website.
SPACE IS LIMITED!
SIGN UP TODAY!
The Association works hard to encourage the participants to visit the exhibitors.
We’ll be back in 2019!
– 2018 Exhibitor