The Maryland School Counselor Association (MSCA) cordially invites you to join us as an exhibitor for the 2022 Maryland School Counselor Association Conference: Be the Difference: School Counselors for Diversity, Equity, and Justice.
This conference will bring together school counselors from all over the State of Maryland looking for information from organizations like yours that can help them to do their jobs better. Insights, inspiration, and effective plans of action from various speakers will be presented during the conference.
Don’t miss this tremendous exhibiting and networking opportunity!
- Exhibits located in the center of all the activity!
- Special rates on hotel room reservations!
- Save $50 if you register by January 31, 2022
WHAT YOUR ORGANIZATION RECEIVES:
- One 6′ x 30″ skirted table and two chairs
- Each table includes ONE representative’s full registration. To have a second representative at the table it is an additional cost of $75 and only includes food privileges. Conference registration is not included in their registration. You may only register 2 people per table.
- Listing in the Conference Participants’ Program – Payment and application must be received by February 20, 2022 to be included in the Program.
Exhibitors requiring electrical, computer hook-up, phone outlets or Internet access must make their own arrangements with the Hyatt Regency Chesapeake Bay. Further information concerning this and shipping information will be included in your exhibit confirmation email.
WHO WILL ATTEND?
- Elementary School Counselors
- Middle School Counselors
- High School Counselors
- Post-Secondary Education Counselors
- Career & College Coordinators
- Social Workers
- Counselor Educators
Quality Exhibitor Time
20 minutes of EXCLUSIVE attendee exhibit viewing time between breakout sessions!
3-20-2022, 10:00 a.m. – 2:00 p.m.
3-20-2022, 2:00 p.m. – 6:00 p.m.
3-21-2022, 7:00 a.m. – 3:00 p.m.
3-21-2022, 3:00 p.m. – 5:00 p.m.
- One Table – $400
- Two Tables – $700
- Three Tables – $900
Save $50 if you register by January 31, 2022!
Each table includes ONE representative’s full registration, which includes access to all conference sessions, meals, and break refreshments. To have a second representative at the table it is an additional cost of $75 and only includes food privileges. Conference registration is not included in their registration. You may only register 2 people per table.
Download the Floor Plan to choose the best location for your table. Please decide on your 1st, 2nd, and 3rd choices, and understand these tables will be assigned in the order in which the application and payment are received.
Paying with a Credit Card?
Choose one of these options:
- Scan and EMAIL Registration Form
- FAX Registration Form
- MAIL Registration Form
Paying with a Check?
- MAIL check with the Registration Form
*Checks must be made payable to National Center for Youth Issues.
Please Note: There will be no refunds after February 20, 2022. All cancellations before February 20, 2022 will be refunded less a 50% exhibit fee.
Make Hotel Reservations Early! Limited Availability!
Hyatt Regency Chesapeake Bay
100 Heron Blvd, US-50
Cambridge, MD 21613
All events of the Conference will be located at the Hyatt Regency Chesapeake Bay. Standard rooms at the hotel may be reserved at a special conference rate starting at $129 per night plus tax. This rate is valid through February 25, 2022.
TO MAKE HOTEL RESERVATIONS:
- CALL: (800) 233-1234. Please be sure to mention the Maryland School Counselor Association or use the code MCAA.
- REGISTER ONLINE: Make reservations on the Hyatt website.