November 16-17, 2020
The Michigan School Counselor Association (MSCA) cordially invites you to join us as an exhibitor for the 2020 Michigan School Counselor Association Conference, 2020 Vision: Focus on the Whole Child!
This conference will bring together school counselors from all over the State of Michigan looking for information from organizations like yours that can help them to do their jobs better. Insights, inspiration, and effective plans of action from various speakers will be presented during the conference.
Don’t miss this tremendous exhibiting and networking opportunity!
- Exhibits located in the center of all the activity!
- Special rates on hotel room reservations!
- Save $50 if you register by August 14, 2020
WHAT YOUR ORGANIZATION RECEIVES:
- One 8′ x 30″ skirted table and two chairs
- One full Conference registration, which includes all meals and break refreshments. (If you wish to bring one additional exhibit table representative, the fee is $75. This fee pays for food privileges only; Conference registration is not included. See below*).
- Listing in the Conference Participants’ Program – Payment and application must be received by October 16, 2020 to be included in the Program.
Exhibitors requiring electrical, computer hook-up, and phone outlets must make their own arrangements with the Lansing Convention Center. Further information concerning this and shipping information will be included in your exhibit confirmation email.
WHO WILL ATTEND?
- Elementary School Counselors
- Middle School Counselors
- High School Counselors
- Post-Secondary Education Counselors
- Career & College Coordinators
- Social Workers
- Counselor Educators
Quality Exhibitor Time
20 minutes of EXCLUSIVE attendee exhibit viewing time between breakout sessions!
Nov. 16, 2020, 8:00 a.m. – 11:00 a.m.
Nov. 16, 2020, 11:00 a.m. – 6:00 p.m.
Nov. 17, 2020, 7:00 a.m. – 3:00 p.m.
Nov. 17, 2020, 3:00 p.m. – 4:00 p.m.
- One Table – $400
- Two Tables – $650
- Three Tables – $850
- Four Tables – $1000
Save $50 if you register by August 14, 2020!
Payment includes conference registration, all meals and break refreshments for one (1) exhibit table representative.
*You may add one additional exhibit table representative per table, purchased for an extra fee of $75. The additional table representative fee pays for meal and break refreshments only; an conference registration is not included. Payment must be included with Exhibitor Registration Form to receive this special price for an additional exhibit table representative.
Click here to download the Floor Plan to choose the best location for your table. Please decide on your 1st, 2nd, and 3rd choices, and understand these tables will be assigned in the order in which the application and payment are received.
Paying with a Credit Card?
Choose one of these options:
- Scan and EMAIL Registration Form
- FAX Registration Form
- MAIL Registration Form
Paying with a Check?
- MAIL check with the Registration Form
*Checks must be made payable to National Center for Youth Issues.
Please Note: There will be no refunds after October 16, 2020. All cancellations before October 16, 2020 will be refunded less a 50% exhibit fee.
Make Hotel Reservations Early! Limited Availability!
Radisson Hotel Lansing at the Capitol
111 N. Grand Avenue
Lansing, MI 48933
The Radisson Hotel Lansing at the Capitol, in easy walking distance to the Lansing Convention Center, has a conference rate of $120 (plus tax) which remains valid for reservations made by October 23, 2020, while rooms are available.
TO MAKE HOTEL RESERVATIONS:
- CALL: (800) 333-3333. Please be sure to mention the ″Michigan School Counselor Association Conference.”
- RESERVE ONLINE:Reservations can be made on the Radisson website.
- Enter arrival and departure dates (Nov. 15 and/or Nov. 16).
- Click the drop down menu and select “Promotional Code”.
- Enter “MSCA20”.
- Click “Check Availability/Book Now” to see the rooms available at the discounted rate.