November 7-9, 2018
Sheraton Koury Convention Center – Greensboro, NC
The North Carolina School Counselor Association (NCSCA) cordially invite you to join us as an exhibitor for the 2018 North Carolina School Counselor Association Conference: Ignite to Impact!
This conference will bring together school counselors from all over the State of North Carolina looking for information from organizations like yours that can help them to do their jobs better. Insights, inspiration, and effective plans of action from various speakers will be presented during the conference.
Don’t miss this tremendous exhibiting and networking opportunity!
- Exhibits located in the center of all the activity!
- Special rates on hotel room reservations!
- Save $50 if you register by July 27, 2018
WHAT YOUR ORGANIZATION RECEIVES:
- One 10′ x 8′ exhibit area with pipe and drape
- One 8′ skirted table, two chairs and a waste basket
- One full Conference registration, which includes a continental breakfast and one box lunch. (If you wish to bring one additional table representative, the fee is $50. This fee pays for food privileges only; conference registration is not included. See below*.)
- Listing in the Conference Participants’ Manual – Payment and application must be received by October 12, 2018 to be included in the manual.
PLEASE NOTE: Exhibitors requiring electrical, computer hook-up, phone outlets or Internet access must make their own arrangements with Sheraton Koury Convention Center. Further information concerning this and shipping information will be included in your exhibit confirmation email.
WHO WILL ATTEND:
- Elementary School Counselors
- Middle School Counselors
- High School Counselors
- Post-Secondary Education Counselors
- Career & College Coordinators
- Social Workers
- Counselor Educators
11-7-2018, 10:00 a.m. – 1:30 p.m.
11-7-2018, 1:30 p.m. – 6:00 p.m.
11-8-2018, 7:30 a.m. – 5:00 p.m.
11-9-2018, 8:30 a.m. – 11:30 a.m.
11-9-2018, 11:30 a.m. – 2:00 p.m.
For-Profit Business Organizations: $550 per table
Non-Profit Business Organizations: $450 per table
Save $50 if you register before July 27, 2018!
Payment includes conference registration, a continental breakfast and one box lunch for one (1) table representative.
*You may add one additional table representative per table, purchased for an extra fee of $50. The additional table representative fee pays for food privileges only; a conference registration is not included. Payment must be included with Exhibitor Registration Form to receive this special price for an additional table representative.
Click here to download the Floor Plan to choose the best location for your table. Please decide on your 1st, 2nd, and 3rd choices, and understand these tables will be assigned in the order in which the application and payment are received. North Carolina School Counselors Association (NCSCA) reserves the right to change location assignments at any time, as it may in its sole discretion seem necessary.
FIVE EASY WAYS TO REGISTER:
- SCAN & EMAIL: email@example.com (Download the Registration Form below)
- FAX: (423) 899-4547 (Download the Registration Form below)
- TOLL FREE NUMBER: (866) 318-6294
- MAIL: National Center for Youth Issues, ATTN: NCSCA, PO Box 22185 Chattanooga, TN 37422-2185 (Download the Registration Form below)
- ONLINE: To pay online you must use a CREDIT CARD. Use the form below. By filling out the form below and paying with your credit card you are also agreeing to our Exhibitor Agreement. Please click here to download the Exhibitor Agreement.
Make hotel reservations early! Limited Availability!
Sheraton Koury Convention Center
3121 W Gate City Blvd
Greensboro, NC 27407
The Sheraton has a conference rate of $139 per night, plus tax, which remains valid for reservations made by October 16, 2018, while rooms are available.
TO MAKE HOTEL RESERVATIONS:
- CALL: (800) 242-6556 ext. 1 or (336) 292-9161. Please be sure to tell the hotel the name and dates of the conference: North Carolina School Counselor Association Conference, November 7-9, 2018.
- REGISTER ONLINE: Go to the Sheraton website.
SPACE IS LIMITED!
SIGN UP TODAY!
The Association works hard to encourage the participants to visit the exhibitors.
We’ll be back in 2018!
– 2017 Exhibitor