The North Carolina School Counselor Association (NCSCA) cordially invites you to join us as an exhibitor for the 2021 North Carolina School Counselor Association Conference: All In For SEL.
This conference will bring together school counselors from all over the State of North Carolina looking for information from organizations like yours that can help them to do their jobs better. Insights, inspiration, and effective plans of action from various speakers will be presented during the conference.
Don’t miss this tremendous exhibiting and networking opportunity!
- Exhibits located in the center of all the activity!
- Special rates on hotel room reservations!
- Save $50 if you register by July 23, 2021.
WHAT YOUR ORGANIZATION RECEIVES:
- One 6′ skirted table and two chairs
- One full Conference registration, which includes a continental breakfast and one box lunch. (If you wish to bring one additional table representative, the fee is $50. This fee pays for food privileges only; conference registration is not included. See below*.)
- Listing in the Conference Participants’ Program – Payment and application must be received by October 1, 2021 to be included in the Program.
PLEASE NOTE: Exhibitors requiring electrical, computer hook-up, phone outlets or Internet access must make their own arrangements with Embassy Suites Resort & Convention Center. Further information concerning this and shipping information will be included in your exhibit confirmation email.
WHO WILL ATTEND:
- Elementary School Counselors
- Middle School Counselors
- High School Counselors
- Post-Secondary Education Counselors
- Career & College Coordinators
- Social Workers
- Counselor Educators
Quality Exhibitor Time
Several Opportunities for EXCLUSIVE attendee exhibit viewing time between breakout sessions!
10-27-2021, 10:00 a.m. – 1:30 p.m.
10-27-2021, 1:30 p.m. – 6:00 p.m.
10-28-2021, 7:30 a.m. – 5:00 p.m.
10-29-2021, 8:30 a.m. – 11:30 a.m.
10-29-2021, 11:30 a.m. – 2:00 p.m.
Click here to download the Floor Plan to choose the best location for your table. Please decide on your 1st, 2nd, and 3rd choices, and understand these tables will be assigned in the order in which the application and payment are received. North Carolina School Counselors Association (NCSCA) reserves the right to change location assignments at any time, as it may in its sole discretion seem necessary.
For-Profit Business Organizations: $550 per table
Non-Profit Business Organizations: $450 per table
Save $50 if you register by July 23, 2021!
Payment includes conference registration, a continental breakfast and one box lunch for one (1) table representative.
*You may add one additional table representative per table, purchased for an extra fee of $50. The additional table representative fee pays for food privileges only; a conference registration is not included. Payment must be included with Registration Form to receive this special price for an additional table representative.
Paying with a Credit Card?
Choose one of these options:
- Scan and EMAIL Registration Form
- FAX Registration Form
- MAIL Registration Form
Paying with a Check?
- MAIL check with the Registration Form
*Checks must be made payable to National Center for Youth Issues.
Please Note: There will be no refunds after September 3, 2021. All cancellations before September 3, 2021 will be refunded less a 50% exhibit fee.
Embassy Suites Resort and Convention Center
5400 John Q. Hammons Dr NW
Concord, NC 28027
The Embassy Suites has a conference rate of $142 per night, plus tax, for up to double occupancy. This rate remains valid for reservations made by October 5, 2021 while rooms are available.
TO MAKE HOTEL RESERVATIONS:
- CALL: (800) 362-2779 or (704) 455-8200. Please be sure to mention the “SCR“ group and the dates of the conference.
- REGISTER ONLINE: Go to the Embassy Suites website.