October 11-12, 2018
Pines Manor – Edison, NJ
The New Jersey School Counselor Association (NJSCA) cordially invites you to join us as an exhibitor for the 2018 New Jersey School Counselor Association Conference: School Counselors: Advocating for Student Success!
This conference will bring together school counselors from all over the State of New Jersey looking for information from organizations like yours that can help them to do their jobs better. Insights, inspiration, and effective plans of action from various speakers will be presented during the conference.
Don’t miss this tremendous exhibiting and networking opportunity!
- Exhibits located in the center of all the activity!
- Special rates on hotel room reservations!
- Save $50 if you register by July 15, 2018
WHAT YOUR ORGANIZATION RECEIVES:
- One 6′ x 30″ skirted table and two chairs
- One full Conference registration, which includes all meals and break refreshments. (If you wish to bring one additional exhibit table representative, the fee is $75. This fee pays for food privileges only; Conference registration is not included. See below*).
- Listing in the Conference Participants’ Manual – Payment and application must be received by September 15, 2018 to be included in the manual.
Exhibitors requiring electrical, computer hook-up, phone outlets or Internet access must make their own arrangements with the Pines Manor. Further information concerning this and shipping information will be included in your exhibit confirmation email.
WHO WILL ATTEND?
- Elementary School Counselors
- Middle School Counselors
- High School Counselors
- Post-Secondary Education Counselors
- Career & College Coordinators
- Social Workers
- Counselor Educators
30 Minute Breaks with Exhibitors!
10-12-2018, 6:00 a.m. – 7:30 a.m.
10-12-2018, 7:30 a.m. – 2:00 p.m.
10-12-2018, 2:00 p.m. – 4:00 p.m.
|By July 15||After July 15|
Payment includes conference registration, all meals and break refreshments for one (1) exhibit table representative.
*You may add one additional exhibit table representative per table, purchased for an extra fee of $75. The additional table representative fee pays for meal and break refreshments only; an conference registration is not included. Payment must be included with Exhibitor Registration Form to receive this special price for an additional exhibit table representative.
Click here to download the Floor Plan to choose the best location for your table. Please decide on your 1st, 2nd, and 3rd choices, and understand these tables will be assigned in the order in which the application and payment are received.
FIVE EASY WAYS TO REGISTER:
- SCAN & EMAIL: firstname.lastname@example.org (Download the Registration Form below)
- FAX: (423) 899-4547 (Download the Registration Form below)
- TOLL FREE NUMBER: (866) 318-6294
- MAIL: National Center for Youth Issues, ATTN: NJSCA Conference, PO Box 22185 Chattanooga, TN 37422-2185 (Download the Registration Form below)
- ONLINE: To pay online you must use a CREDIT CARD. Use the form below. By filling out the form below and paying with your credit card you are also agreeing to our Exhibitor Agreement. Please click here to download the Exhibitor Agreement.
Make Hotel Reservations Early! Limited Availability!
2055 E Lincoln Hwy
Edison, NJ 08817
All events of the Conference will be located in the Pines Manor and guest accommodations will be at the Crowne Plaza. Standard rooms at the hotel may be reserved at a special conference rate of $99 plus tax. This rate is valid through September 11, 2018.
TO MAKE HOTEL RESERVATIONS:
- CALL: (732) 287-3500. Please be sure to mention “NJC” group code.
- RESERVE ONLINE: Go to the Crowne Plaza Website. Enter in the dates and the group code “NJC”.
SPACE IS LIMITED!
SIGN UP TODAY!
We made several good contacts at this conference, and had good traffic flow at our exhibit.
– 2017 Exhibitor