October 3-4, 2019
The New Jersey School Counselor Association (NJSCA) cordially invites you to join us as an exhibitor for the 2019 New Jersey School Counselor Association Conference: Fostering Grit in Students!
This conference will bring together school counselors from all over the State of New Jersey looking for information from organizations like yours that can help them to do their jobs better. Insights, inspiration, and effective plans of action from various speakers will be presented during the conference.
Don’t miss this tremendous exhibiting and networking opportunity!
- Exhibits located in the center of all the activity!
- Special rates on hotel room reservations!
- Save $50 if you register by July 15, 2019
WHAT YOUR ORGANIZATION RECEIVES:
- One 6′ x 30″ skirted table and two chairs
- One full Conference registration, which includes all meals and break refreshments. (If you wish to bring one additional exhibit table representative, the fee is $75. This fee pays for food privileges only; Conference registration is not included. See below*).
- Listing in the Conference Participants’ Manual – Payment and application must be received by September 6, 2019 to be included in the manual.
Exhibitors requiring electrical should notify Chris Daugherty by September 6. Further information concerning this and shipping information will be included in your exhibit confirmation email.
WHO WILL ATTEND?
- Elementary School Counselors
- Middle School Counselors
- High School Counselors
- Post-Secondary Education Counselors
- Career & College Coordinators
- Social Workers
- Counselor Educators
30 Minute Breaks with Exhibitors!
10-4-2019, 6:00 a.m. – 7:30 a.m.
10-4-2019, 7:30 a.m. – 2:00 p.m.
10-4-2019, 2:00 p.m. – 4:00 p.m.
- One Table – $350
- Two Tables – $550
- Three Tables – $750
- Four Tables – $950
Save $50 if you register by July 15, 2019!
Payment includes conference registration, all meals and break refreshments for one (1) exhibit table representative.
*You may add one additional exhibit table representative per table, purchased for an extra fee of $75. The additional table representative fee pays for meal and break refreshments only; an conference registration is not included. Payment must be included with Exhibitor Registration Form to receive this special price for an additional exhibit table representative.
Click here to download the Floor Plan to choose the best location for your table. Please decide on your 1st, 2nd, and 3rd choices, and understand these tables will be assigned in the order in which the application and payment are received.
FIVE EASY WAYS TO REGISTER:
- SCAN & EMAIL: firstname.lastname@example.org (Download the Registration Form below)
- FAX: (423) 899-4547 (Download the Registration Form below)
- TOLL FREE NUMBER: (866) 318-6294
- MAIL: National Center for Youth Issues, ATTN: NJSCA Conference, PO Box 22185 Chattanooga, TN 37422-2185 (Download the Registration Form below)
- ONLINE: To pay online you must use a CREDIT CARD. Use the form below. By filling out the form below and paying with your credit card you are also agreeing to our Exhibitor Agreement. Please click here to download the Exhibitor Agreement.
Make Hotel Reservations Early! Limited Availability!
2055 E Lincoln Hwy
Edison, NJ 08817
The Crowne Plaza, the Conference’s host hotel, has a conference rate of $114 per night, plus tax, which remains valid for reservations made by September 17, 2019, while rooms are available.
TO MAKE HOTEL RESERVATIONS:
- CALL: (732) 287-3500. Please be sure to tell the hotel the group code: “SCA“.
- REGISTER ONLINE: Reservations can be made on the Crowne Plaza website. Choose the nights of October 2nd or 3rd or both nights, and then enter the Group Code “SCA” to receive the conference discount.
SPACE IS LIMITED!
SIGN UP TODAY!
The Association works hard to encourage the participants to visit the exhibitors. We’ll be back in 2019!
– 2018 Exhibitor