October 1-2, 2020
The New Jersey School Counselor Association (NJSCA) cordially invites you to join us as an exhibitor for the 2020 New Jersey School Counselor Association Conference: Pathways to the Future!
This conference will bring together school counselors from all over the State of New Jersey looking for information from organizations like yours that can help them to do their jobs better. Insights, inspiration, and effective plans of action from various speakers will be presented during the conference.
Don’t miss this tremendous exhibiting and networking opportunity!
- Exhibits located in the center of all the activity!
- Special rates on hotel room reservations!
- Save $50 if you register by July 15, 2020
WHAT YOUR ORGANIZATION RECEIVES:
- One 6′ x 30″ skirted table and two chairs
- One full Conference registration, which includes all meals and break refreshments. (If you wish to bring one additional exhibit table representative, the fee is $75. This fee pays for food privileges only; Conference registration is not included. See below*).
- Listing in the Conference Participants’ Program – Payment and application must be received by August 31, 2020 to be included in the Program.
Exhibitors requiring electrical should notify Chris Daugherty by September 12. Further information concerning this and shipping information will be included in your exhibit confirmation email.
WHO WILL ATTEND?
- Elementary School Counselors
- Middle School Counselors
- High School Counselors
- Post-Secondary Education Counselors
- Career & College Coordinators
- Social Workers
- Counselor Educators
30 Minute Breaks with Exhibitors!
10-2-2020, 6:00 a.m. – 7:30 a.m.
10-2-2020, 7:30 a.m. – 2:00 p.m.
10-2-2020, 2:00 p.m. – 4:00 p.m.
- One Table – $350
- Two Tables – $550
- Three Tables – $750
- Four Tables – $950
Save $50 if you register by July 15, 2020!
Payment includes conference registration, all meals and break refreshments for one (1) exhibit table representative.
*You may add one additional exhibit table representative per table, purchased for an extra fee of $75. The additional table representative fee pays for meal and break refreshments only; an conference registration is not included. Payment must be included with Registration Form to receive this special price for an additional exhibit table representative.
Click here to download the Floor Plan to choose the best location for your table. Please decide on your 1st, 2nd, and 3rd choices, and understand these tables will be assigned in the order in which the application and payment are received.
Paying with a Credit Card?
Choose one of these options:
- Scan and EMAIL Registration Form
- FAX Registration Form
- MAIL Registration Form
Paying with a Check?
- MAIL check with the Registration Form
*Checks must be made payable to National Center for Youth Issues.
Please Note: There will be no refunds after August 5, 2020. All cancellations before August 5, 2020 will be refunded less a 50% exhibit fee.
Make Hotel Reservations Early! Limited Availability!
2055 E Lincoln Hwy
Edison, NJ 08817
The Crowne Plaza, the Conference’s host hotel, has a conference rate of $121 per night, plus tax, which remains valid for reservations made by September 10, 2020, while rooms are available.
TO MAKE HOTEL RESERVATIONS:
- CALL: (866) 781-2414 Please be sure to tell the hotel the group code: “SCR” or Block ID# “834708.”
- REGISTER ONLINE: Reservations can be made on the Crowne Plaza website. Choose the nights of September 30, October 1st, or both nights, and then select Book. The Group Code “SCR” to receive the conference discount should already be pre-filled.
*All reservations must be guaranteed and accompanied by a first night room deposit or guaranteed with a major credit card.
**If you are an IHG Priority Club Member please make sure you provide your number at the time of booking your reservation.