March 6-7, 2020
Peppermill Resort Spa Casino
The Nevada School Counselor Association (NvSCA) cordially invites you to join us as an exhibitor for the 2020 Nevada School Counselor Association Conference: eNVvisioning 2020+ …School Counselors Focusing on Student Success.
This conference will bring together school counselors from all over the State of Nevada looking for information from organizations like yours that can help them to do their jobs better. Insights, inspiration, and effective plans of action from various speakers will be presented during the conference.
Don’t miss this tremendous exhibiting and networking opportunity!
- Exhibits located in the center of all the activity!
- Special rates on hotel room reservations!
- Save if you register by December 15, 2019
WHAT YOUR ORGANIZATION RECEIVES:
- One 6′ x 30″ skirted table and two chairs
- One full Conference registration, which includes all meals and break refreshments. (If you wish to bring one additional exhibit table representative, the fee is $75. This fee pays for food privileges only; Conference registration is not included. See below*).
- Listing in the Conference Participants’ Manual – Payment and application must be received by January 31, 2020 to be included in the manual.
Exhibitors requiring electrical, computer hook-up, and phone outlets must make their own arrangements with the conference center. Further information concerning this and shipping information will be included in your exhibit confirmation email.
WHO WILL ATTEND?
- Elementary School Counselors
- Middle School Counselors
- High School Counselors
- Post-Secondary Education Counselors
- Career & College Coordinators
- Social Workers
- Counselor Educators
20 Minute Breaks with Exhibitors!
March 6, 2020, 7:00 a.m. – 9:00 a.m.
March 6, 2020, 9:00 a.m. – 5:30 p.m.
March 7, 2020, 7:30 a.m. – 12:00 p.m.
March 7, 2020, 12:00 p.m. – 2:00 p.m.
Early Registration Rates:
- One Table – $315
- Two Tables – $565
- Three Tables – $765
Standard Registration Rates:
- One Table – $365
- Two Tables – $665
- Three Tables – $865
Save if you register by December 15, 2019!
Payment includes conference registration, all meals and break refreshments for one (1) exhibit table representative.
*You may add one additional exhibit table representative per table, purchased for an extra fee of $75. The additional table representative fee pays for meal and break refreshments only; an conference registration is not included. Payment must be included with Exhibitor Registration Form to receive this special price for an additional exhibit table representative.
Click here to download the Floor Plan to choose the best location for your table. Please decide on your 1st, 2nd, and 3rd choices, and understand these tables will be assigned in the order in which the application and payment are received.
FIVE EASY WAYS TO REGISTER:
- SCAN & EMAIL: firstname.lastname@example.org (Download the Registration Form below)
- FAX: (423) 899-4547 (Download the Registration Form below)
- TOLL FREE NUMBER: (866) 318-6294
- MAIL: National Center for Youth Issues, ATTN: NvSCA Conference, PO Box 22185 Chattanooga, TN 37422-2185 (Download the Registration Form below)
- ONLINE: To pay online you must use a CREDIT CARD. Use the form below. By filling out the form below and paying with your credit card you are also agreeing to our Exhibitor Agreement. Please click here to download the Exhibitor Agreement.
Make Hotel Reservations Early! Limited Availability!
Peppermill Resort Spa Casino
2707 South Virginia Street
Reno, NV 89502
The Peppermill Resort Spa Casino has a conference rate of $90 plus tax on Thursday night (March 5) and $125 plus tax on Friday and Saturday nights (March 6-7), which remains valid for reservations made by February 13, 2020, while rooms are available. There will be a resort fee of $20/night and a tourism fee of $2/night added as well. The hotel provides complimentary Wi-Fi.
TO MAKE HOTEL RESERVATIONS:
- CALL: (800) 648-6992. Please be sure to mention you are with the Nevada School Counselor Association or the group code “ANSCA 20”.
- RESERVE ONLINE: Reserve online at the Peppermill website.
SPACE IS LIMITED!
SIGN UP TODAY!
We made several good contacts at this conference, and had good traffic flow at our exhibit.
– 2018 Exhibitor