March 1-2, 2019
Gold Coast Hotel and Casino – Las Vegas, NV
The Nevada School Counselor Association (NvSCA) cordially invites you to join us as an exhibitor for the 2019 Nevada School Counselor Association Conference: Ignite to Impact!
This conference will bring together school counselors from all over the State of Nevada, predominately from Clark County and Washoe County Schools, looking for information from organizations like yours that can help them to do their jobs better. Insights, inspiration, and effective plans of action from various speakers will be presented during the conference.
Don’t miss this tremendous exhibiting and networking opportunity!
- Exhibits located in the center of all the activity!
- Special rates on hotel room reservations!
- Save if you register by December 15, 2018
WHAT YOUR ORGANIZATION RECEIVES:
- One 6′ x 30″ skirted table and two chairs
- One full Conference registration, which includes all meals and break refreshments. (If you wish to bring one additional exhibit table representative, the fee is $75. This fee pays for food privileges only; Conference registration is not included. See below*).
- Listing in the Conference Participants’ Manual – Payment and application must be received by January 31, 2019 to be included in the manual.
Exhibitors requiring electrical, computer hook-up, and phone outlets must make their own arrangements with the conference center. Further information concerning this and shipping information will be included in your exhibit confirmation email.
WHO WILL ATTEND?
- Elementary School Counselors
- Middle School Counselors
- High School Counselors
- Post-Secondary Education Counselors
- Career & College Coordinators
- Social Workers
- Counselor Educators
20 Minute Breaks with Exhibitors!
March 1, 2019, 7:00 a.m. – 10:00 a.m.
March 1, 2019, 10:00 a.m. – 5:30 p.m.
March 2, 2019, 7:30 a.m. – 12:00 p.m.
March 2, 2019, 12:00 p.m. – 2:00 p.m.
|By Dec 15||After Dec 15|
Save if you register by December 15, 2018!
Payment includes conference registration, all meals and break refreshments for one (1) exhibit table representative.
*You may add one additional exhibit table representative per table, purchased for an extra fee of $75. The additional table representative fee pays for meal and break refreshments only; an conference registration is not included. Payment must be included with Exhibitor Registration Form to receive this special price for an additional exhibit table representative.
Click here to download the Floor Plan to choose the best location for your table. Please decide on your 1st, 2nd, and 3rd choices, and understand these tables will be assigned in the order in which the application and payment are received.
FIVE EASY WAYS TO REGISTER:
- SCAN & EMAIL: firstname.lastname@example.org (Download the Registration Form below)
- FAX: (423) 899-4547 (Download the Registration Form below)
- TOLL FREE NUMBER: (866) 318-6294
- MAIL: National Center for Youth Issues, ATTN: NvSCA Conference, PO Box 22185 Chattanooga, TN 37422-2185 (Download the Registration Form below)
- ONLINE: To pay online you must use a CREDIT CARD. Use the form below. By filling out the form below and paying with your credit card you are also agreeing to our Exhibitor Agreement. Please click here to download the Exhibitor Agreement.
Make Hotel Reservations Early! Limited Availability!
Gold Coast Hotel and Casino
4000 W Flamingo Road
Las Vegas, NV 89103
The Gold Coast Hotel and Casino has a conference rate of $45 plus tax on Thursday night and $110 plus tax on Friday and Saturday nights, which remains valid for reservations made by February 5, 2019, while rooms are available. There will be a resort fee of $20.99 added as well. Parking and Valet Service are provided FREE of charge.
TO MAKE HOTEL RESERVATIONS:
- CALL: (888) 402-6278. Please be sure to mention the hotel group code of “A9SCC02″
- RESERVE ONLINE: Reserve online at the Gold Coast Hotel website.
SPACE IS LIMITED!
SIGN UP TODAY!
We made several good contacts at this conference, and had good traffic flow at our exhibit.
– 2018 Exhibitor