The Nevada School Counselor Association (NvSCA) cordially invites you to join us as an exhibitor for the 2022 Nevada School Counselor Association Conference: Stronger Together: No Limits!
This conference will bring together school counselors from all over the State of Nevada looking for information from organizations like yours that can help them to do their jobs better. Insights, inspiration, and effective plans of action from various speakers will be presented during the conference.
Don’t miss this tremendous exhibiting and networking opportunity!
- Exhibits located in the center of all the activity!
- Special rates on hotel room reservations!
- Save if you register by December 15, 2021
WHAT YOUR ORGANIZATION RECEIVES:
- One 6′ x 30″ skirted table and two chairs
- One full Conference registration, which includes all meals and break refreshments. (If you wish to bring one additional exhibit table representative, the fee is $75. This fee pays for food privileges only; Conference registration is not included. See below*).
- Listing in the Conference Participants’ Program – Payment and application must be received by February 4, 2022 to be included in the Program.
Exhibitors requiring electrical, computer hook-up, and phone outlets must make their own arrangements with the conference center. Further information concerning this and shipping information will be included in your exhibit confirmation email.
WHO WILL ATTEND?
- Elementary School Counselors
- Middle School Counselors
- High School Counselors
- Post-Secondary Education Counselors
- Career & College Coordinators
- Social Workers
- Counselor Educators
Quality Exhibitor Time
20 minutes of EXCLUSIVE attendee exhibit viewing time between breakout sessions!
March 4, 2022, 7:00 a.m. – 9:00 a.m.
March 4, 2022, 9:00 a.m. – 4:00 p.m.
March 5, 2022, 7:30 a.m. – 12:00 p.m.
March 5, 2022, 12:00 p.m. – 2:00 p.m.
Early Registration Rates:
- One Table – $315
- Two Tables – $565
- Three Tables – $765
Standard Registration Rates:
- One Table – $365
- Two Tables – $665
- Three Tables – $865
Save if you register by December 15, 2021!
Each table includes ONE representative’s full registration, which includes access to all conference sessions, meals, and break refreshments. To have a second representative at the table it is an additional cost of $75 and only includes food privileges. Conference registration is not included in their registration. You may only register 2 people per table.
Please decide on your 1st, 2nd, and 3rd choices, and understand these tables will be assigned in the order in which the application and payment are received.
Paying with a Credit Card?
Choose one of these options:
- Scan and EMAIL Registration Form
- FAX Registration Form
- MAIL Registration Form
Paying with a Check?
- MAIL check with the Registration Form
*Checks must be made payable to National Center for Youth Issues.
Please Note: There will be no refunds after February 4, 2022. All cancellations before February 4, 2022 will be refunded less a 50% exhibit fee.
Make Hotel Reservations Early! Limited Availability!
Gold Coast Hotel & Casino
4000 W Flamingo Rd.
Las Vegas, NV 89103
The Gold Coast Hotel & Casino has a conference rate of $45 plus tax on Thursday night (March 3) and $89 plus tax on Friday and Saturday nights (March 4-5), which remains valid for reservations made by February 19, 2022, while rooms are available. There will be a resort fee of $30.99/night. The hotel provides complimentary Wi-Fi.
TO MAKE HOTEL RESERVATIONS:
- CALL: (800) 675-3267. Please be sure to mention the group code “NSCC22C“.
- RESERVE ONLINE: Reserve online at the Gold Coast website by using the group code listed above.