November 22-23, 2019
Honor’s Haven Resort and Conference Center
The New York State School Counselor Association (NYSSCA) cordially invites you to join us as an exhibitor for the 2019 New York State School Counselor Association Conference: Inspire. Empower. Embrace.
This conference will bring together school counselors from all over the State of New York looking for information from organizations like yours that can help them to do their jobs better. Insights, inspiration, and effective plans of action from various speakers will be presented during the conference.
Don’t miss this tremendous exhibiting and networking opportunity!
- Exhibits located in the center of all the activity!
- Special rates on hotel room reservations!
- Save $50 if you register by August 15, 2019
WHAT YOUR ORGANIZATION RECEIVES:
- One 6′ x 30″ skirted table and two chairs
- One full Conference registration, which includes all meals and break refreshments. (If you wish to bring one additional exhibit table representative, the fee is $275. Full conference registration is included. See below*).
- Listing in the Conference Participants’ Manual – Payment and application must be received by October 31, 2019 to be included in the manual.
Exhibitors requiring electrical, computer hook-up, phone outlets or Internet access must make their own arrangements with the Honors Haven Resort and Conference Center. Further information concerning this and shipping information will be included in your exhibit confirmation email.
WHO WILL ATTEND?
- Elementary School Counselors
- Middle School Counselors
- High School Counselors
- Post-Secondary Education Counselors
- Career & College Coordinators
- Counselor Educators
11-21-2019, 12:00 p.m. – 6:00 p.m.
11-22-2019, 7:00 a.m. – 6:00 p.m.
11-23-2019, 7:00 a.m. – 2:00 p.m.
11-23-2019, 2:00 p.m. – 4:30 p.m.
|By August 15||After August 15|
Payment includes conference registration, all meals and break refreshments for one (1) exhibit table representative.
*You may add one additional exhibit table representative per table, purchased for an extra fee of $275. Full conference registration is included. Payment must be included with Exhibitor Registration Form to receive this special price for an additional exhibit table representative.
Click here to download the Floor Plan to choose the best location for your table. Please decide on your 1st, 2nd, and 3rd choices, and understand these tables will be assigned in the order in which the application and payment are received.
FIVE EASY WAYS TO REGISTER:
- SCAN & EMAIL: email@example.com (Download the Registration Form below)
- FAX: (423) 899-4547 (Download the Registration Form below)
- TOLL FREE NUMBER: (866) 318-6294
- MAIL: National Center for Youth Issues, ATTN: NYSSCA Conference, PO Box 22185 Chattanooga, TN 37422-2185 (Download the Registration Form below)
- ONLINE: To pay online you must use a CREDIT CARD. Use the form below. By filling out the form below and paying with your credit card you are also agreeing to our Exhibitor Agreement. Please click here to download the Exhibitor Agreement.
Make Hotel Reservations Early! Limited Availability!
Honor’s Haven Resort and Conference Center
1195 Arrowhead Road
Ellenville, NY 12428
The Honor’s Haven Resort and Conference Center, the Conference’s host hotel, has a conference rate of $129 per night, plus tax, which remains valid for reservations made by November 7, 2019, while rooms are available.
TO MAKE HOTEL RESERVATIONS:
- CALL: (845) 210-1600. Please be sure to tell the hotel that you are with “NYS School Counselor Association Annual Conference”. The block code is “NYSCA-19.”
- SCAN/EMAIL: Fill out the Hotel Reservation Form (link below) and scan/email to firstname.lastname@example.org. For questions please contact the resort at (845) 210-1600 or (877) 969-4283 (select Option 1).
In the evening, make sure you take time to relax and enjoy all there is to do and see at the Honor’s Haven Resort and Conference Center! Relax by sitting on a rocking chair overlooking the mountains and lake. Rejuvenate by getting a massage or facial at the spa. Clear your mind by taking a walk on the many wooded paths around Honor’s Haven or at nearby Minnewaska State Park Preserve.
We hope this conference will educate and equip you to do your job well, and we also hope you will take advantage of the wonderful ways you can relax and be refreshed!
SPACE IS LIMITED!
SIGN UP TODAY!
We wouldn’t miss this annual event that provides a unique opportunity to be in front of so many of the state’s school counselors at one time!
– 2018 Exhibitor