The New York State School Counselor Association (NYSSCA) cordially invites you to join us as an exhibitor for the 2020 New York State School Counselor Association Conference: Innovation Through Collaboration.
This conference will bring together school counselors from all over the State of New York looking for information from organizations like yours that can help them to do their jobs better. Insights, inspiration, and effective plans of action from various speakers will be presented during the conference.
Don’t miss this tremendous exhibiting and networking opportunity!
- Exhibits located in the center of all the activity!
- Special rates on hotel room reservations!
- Save $50 if you register by August 31, 2020
WHAT YOUR ORGANIZATION RECEIVES:
- One 6′ x 30″ skirted table and two chairs
- One full Conference registration, which includes all meals and break refreshments. (If you wish to bring one additional exhibit table representative, the fee is $275. Full conference registration is included. See below*).
- Listing in the Conference Participants’ Program – Payment and application must be received by October 23, 2020 to be included in the Program.
Exhibitors requiring electrical, computer hook-up, phone outlets or Internet access must make their own arrangements with the Tuning Stone Resort and Convention Center. Further information concerning this and shipping information will be included in your exhibit confirmation email.
WHO WILL ATTEND?
- Elementary School Counselors
- Middle School Counselors
- High School Counselors
- Post-Secondary Education Counselors
- Career & College Coordinators
- Counselor Educators
of Quality Exhibitor Time!
11-12-2020, 2:00 p.m. – 6:00 p.m.
11-13-2020, 7:00 a.m. – 6:00 p.m.
11-14-2020, 7:00 a.m. – 2:00 p.m.
11-14-2020, 2:00 p.m. – 4:30 p.m.
- One Table – $500
- Two Tables – $750
- Three Tables – $950
- Four Tables – $1100
Save $50 if you register by August 31, 2020!
Payment includes conference registration, all meals and break refreshments for one (1) exhibit table representative.
*You may add one additional exhibit table representative per table, purchased for an extra fee of $275. Full conference registration is included. Payment must be included with Registration Form to receive this special price for an additional exhibit table representative.
Click here to download the Floor Plan to choose the best location for your table. Please decide on your 1st, 2nd, and 3rd choices, and understand these tables will be assigned in the order in which the application and payment are received.
Paying with a Credit Card?
Choose one of these options:
- Scan and EMAIL Registration Form
- FAX Registration Form
- MAIL Registration Form
Paying with a Check?
- MAIL check with the Registration Form
*Checks must be made payable to National Center for Youth Issues.
Please Note: There will be no refunds after September 30, 2020. All cancellations before September 30, 2020 will be refunded less a 50% exhibit fee.
Make Hotel Reservations Early! Limited Availability!
Turning Stone Resort and Convention Center
5218 Patrick Rd
Verona, NY 13478
The Turning Stone Resort and Convention Center, the Conference’s host hotel, has a conference rate of $139 per night, plus tax, which remains valid for reservations made by October 19, 2020, while rooms are available.
TO MAKE HOTEL RESERVATIONS:
- CALL: (800) 771-7711. Please be sure to tell the hotel that you are with the “New York School Counselor Association.”
- REGISTER ONLINE: Coming soon!