September 22-24, 2019
Embassy Suites Hotel and Convention Center – Murfreesboro, TN
The National Center for Youth Issues cordially invite you to join us as an exhibitor for the 2019 Tennessee School Counselor and Administrator Leadership Institute: Strengthening Students’ Pathways to their Future!
This institute will bring together school counselors and administrators from all over the State of Tennessee looking for information from organizations like yours that can help them to do their jobs better. Insights, inspiration, and effective plans of action from various speakers will be presented during the conference.
Don’t miss this tremendous exhibiting and networking opportunity!
- Exhibits located in the center of all the activity!
- Special rates on hotel room reservations!
- Save $50 if you register by July 15, 2019
WHAT YOUR ORGANIZATION RECEIVES:
- One 6′ skirted table and two chairs
- One full Institute registration, which includes two lunches and break refreshments. (If you wish to bring one additional exhibit table representative, the fee is $75. This fee pays for food privileges only; Institute registration is not included. See below*.)
- Listing in the Institute Participants’ Manual – Payment and application must be received by August 23, 2019 to be included in the manual.
PLEASE NOTE: Exhibitors requiring electrical, computer hook-up, phone outlets or Internet access must make their own arrangements with Embassy Suites Hotel and Convention Center. Further information concerning this and shipping information will be included in your exhibit confirmation email.
WHO WILL ATTEND:
- Elementary School Counselors
- Middle School Counselors
- High School Counselors
- Post-Secondary Education Counselors
- Career & College Coordinators
- Social Workers
- Counselor Educators
30 Minute Breaks with Exhibitors!
9-22-2019, 11:00 a.m. – 2:00 p.m.
9-22-2019, 2:00 p.m. – 6:00 p.m.
9-23-2019, 7:30 a.m. – 4:30 p.m.
9-24-2019, 7:30 a.m. – 11:00 a.m.
9-24-2019, 11:00 a.m. – 2:00 p.m.
Each Table: $450
Save $50 if you register by July 15, 2019!
Payment includes institute registration, two lunches and break refreshments for one (1) exhibit table representative.
*You may add one additional exhibit table representative per table, purchased for an extra fee of $75. The additional table representative fee pays for two lunches and break refreshments only; an institute registration is not included. Payment must be included with Exhibitor Registration Form to receive this special price for an additional exhibit table representative.
Click here to download the Floor Plan to choose the best location for your table. Please decide on your 1st, 2nd, and 3rd choices, and understand these tables will be assigned in the order in which the application and payment are received.
FIVE EASY WAYS TO REGISTER:
- SCAN & EMAIL: firstname.lastname@example.org (Download the Registration Form below)
- FAX: (423) 899-4547 (Download the Registration Form below)
- TOLL FREE NUMBER: (866) 318-6294
- MAIL: National Center for Youth Issues, ATTN: TNSCALI, PO Box 22185 Chattanooga, TN 37422-2185 (Download the Registration Form below)
- ONLINE: To pay online you must use a CREDIT CARD. Use the form below. By filling out the form below and paying with your credit card you are also agreeing to our Exhibitor Agreement. Please click here to download the Exhibitor Agreement.
Make Hotel Reservations Early! Limited Availability!
Embassy Suites Murfreesboro Hotel and Convention Center
1200 Conference Center Blvd
Murfreesboro, TN 37129
The Embassy Suites, the Institute’s host hotel, has a conference rate of $146 per night, plus tax, which remains valid for reservations made by September 1, 2019, while rooms are available. The price includes full, cook-to-order breakfast and evening Manager’s Reception.
TO MAKE HOTEL RESERVATIONS:
- CALL: (615) 890-4464 or (800) 362-2779. Please be sure to tell the hotel that your group / convention code if “CAL“.
- REGISTER ONLINE: Go to the Embassy Suites website.
SPACE IS LIMITED!
SIGN UP TODAY!
The traffic flow from participants at this event is outstanding. The conference organizers work very hard to ensure adequate time for attendees to visit the exhibitors.
– 2018 Exhibitor