The National Center for Youth Issues cordially invite you to join us as an exhibitor for the 2021 Tennessee School Counselor and Administrator Leadership Institute: Be The Voice, Live The Mission.
This institute will bring together school counselors and administrators from all over the State of Tennessee looking for information from organizations like yours that can help them to do their jobs better. Insights, inspiration, and effective plans of action from various speakers will be presented during the conference.
Don’t miss this tremendous exhibiting and networking opportunity!
- Exhibits located in the center of all the activity!
- Special rates on hotel room reservations!
- Save $50 if you register by July 15, 2021
WHAT YOUR ORGANIZATION RECEIVES:
- One 6′ skirted table and two chairs
- One full Institute registration, which includes two lunches and break refreshments. (If you wish to bring one additional exhibit table representative, the fee is $75. This fee pays for food privileges only; Institute registration is not included. See below*.)
- Listing in the Institute Participants’ Program – Payment and application must be received by August 27, 2021 to be included in the Program.
PLEASE NOTE: Exhibitors requiring electrical, computer hook-up, phone outlets or Internet access must make their own arrangements with Embassy Suites Hotel and Convention Center. Further information concerning this and shipping information will be included in your exhibit confirmation email.
WHO WILL ATTEND:
- Elementary School Counselors
- Middle School Counselors
- High School Counselors
- Post-Secondary Education Counselors
- Career & College Coordinators
- Social Workers
- Counselor Educators
Quality Exhibitor Time
30 minutes of EXCLUSIVE attendee exhibit viewing time between breakout sessions!
9-26-2021, 11:00 a.m. – 2:00 p.m.
9-26-2021, 2:00 p.m. – 6:00 p.m.
9-27-2021, 7:30 a.m. – 4:30 p.m.
9-28-2021, 7:30 a.m. – 11:00 a.m.
9-28-2020, 11:00 a.m. – 2:00 p.m.
View the Floor Plan to choose the best location for your table. Please decide on your 1st, 2nd, and 3rd choices, and understand these tables will be assigned in the order in which the application and payment are received.
Each Table: $450
Save $50 if you register by July 15, 2021!
Payment includes institute registration, two lunches and break refreshments for one (1) exhibit table representative.
*You may add one additional exhibit table representative per table, purchased for an extra fee of $75. The additional table representative fee pays for two lunches and break refreshments only; an institute registration is not included. Payment must be included with Registration Form to receive this special price for an additional exhibit table representative.
Paying with a Credit Card?
Choose one of these options:
- Scan and EMAIL Registration Form
- FAX Registration Form
- MAIL Registration Form
Paying with a Check?
- MAIL check with the Registration Form
*Checks must be made payable to National Center for Youth Issues.
Please Note: There will be no refunds after August 27, 2021. All cancellations before August 27, 2021 will be refunded less a 50% exhibit fee.
Make Hotel Reservations Early! Limited Availability!
Embassy Suites Murfreesboro Hotel and Convention Center
1200 Conference Center Blvd
Murfreesboro, TN 37129
The Embassy Suites, the Institute’s host hotel, has a conference rate of $149 per night, plus tax, which remains valid for reservations made by September 6, 2021, while rooms are available. The price includes full, cook-to-order breakfast and evening Manager’s Reception.
TO MAKE HOTEL RESERVATIONS:
- CALL: (615) 890-4464 or (800) 362-2779. Please be sure to tell the hotel that you are with the “TN SCALI Conference 2021” and that your group / convention code if “ALI“.
- REGISTER ONLINE: Go to the Embassy Suites website.
Please Note: A refundable, one-night deposit will be required when making a reservation.