$31.95Return to Shop
Everything you need for maximum counseling results in less time!
Expert Gerald Sklare is back with a breakthrough approach to effective counseling. Get fresh insights and new applications for solution-focused brief counseling (SFBC). Revised and expanded chapters help you:
• Conduct brief, short-term sessions that lead to rapid, observable change
• Create well-defined client goals
• Enable clients to envision and take steps toward a more hopeful future
• Maximize your time for rapid, observable student progress
• Use the solution-focused principles with reluctant clients
• Conduct positive, goal-oriented parent conferences
• Work with individuals in school and community settings
You’ll find a brand new chapter on abbreviated SFBC sessions, updated case studies and research, helpful flow charts and note sheets, and invaluable practice exercises. This “how-to” book gives you everything you need to implement this powerful, innovative counseling approach.
|Author:||Gerald B Sklare|
|Audience:||Elementary (K-5), Middle (6-8), High (9-12)|
|Release Date:||June 26, 2014|