Guidance Systems presents 11 DVDs and a CD-Rom with Complete Lesson Plans. Includes a video program plus a digital workbook with activities, program summaries, discussion questions and further resources corresponding to each video. The series covers topics in health and drugs, sex education, bullying and harassment, as well as present social issues that result from modern day technology.
- Video programs plus a digital workbook with activities, program summaries, discussion questions and further resources corresponding to each video
- Identifies age-appropriate solutions to each issue
- Content written and reviewed by a team of professionals, including counselors, psychologists and educators
- Includes Full Public Performance Rights
- Same quality video content and extensive ancillary material as our award-winning Teaching Systems programs To view the previews of the DVDs please visit the individual items.
Buy the Set and SAVE!
- Bullying: There’s Always a Way Out (B209D-Net)
- Drugs and Alcohol and Your Choice (B210D-Net)
- There’s Always Help: Suicide Prevention (B211D-Net)
- Sexting: Sex Plus Text Equals Trouble (B212D-Net)
- Say No with Pride (B213D-Net)
- Rumors, Gossip and Teasing: It Hurts (B214D-Net)
- Your Body, Your Health and Drugs (B215D-Net)
- Sexual Abuse: It’s Not Your Fault (B216D-Net)
- The Bully Report (D197D-Net)
- Stranger Danger Awareness (D198D-Net)
- Teen Dating Abuse (D199-Net)