The National Center for Youth Issues cordially invite you to join us as an exhibitor for the 2020 Indiana School Counselor and Administrator Collaboration Institute: Collaborating for Student Success!
This institute will bring together school counselors and administrators from all over the State of Indiana looking for information from organizations like yours that can help them to do their jobs better. Insights, inspiration, and effective plans of action from various speakers will be presented during the institute.
Don’t miss this tremendous exhibiting and networking opportunity!
- Exhibits located in the center of all the activity!
- Special rates on hotel room reservations!
- Save $50 if you register by March 4, 2020
WHAT YOUR ORGANIZATION RECEIVES:
- One 6′ skirted table and two chairs
- One full Institute registration, which includes lunch. (If you wish to bring one additional exhibit table representative, the fee is $75. This fee pays for food privileges only; Institute registration is not included. See below*.)
- Listing in the Institute Participants’ Program – Payment and application must be received by May 15, 2020 to be included in the Program.
PLEASE NOTE: Exhibitors requiring electrical, computer hook-up, phone outlets or Internet access must make their own arrangements with Embassy Suites. Further information concerning this and shipping information will be included in your exhibit confirmation email.
WHO WILL ATTEND:
- Elementary School Counselors
- Middle School Counselors
- High School Counselors
- Post-Secondary Education Counselors
- Career & College Coordinators
- Counselor Educators
30 Minute Breaks with Exhibitors!
6-14-2020, 9:00 a.m. – 1:00 p.m.
6-14-2020, 1:00 p.m. – 6:00 p.m.
6-15-2020, 7:30 a.m. – 4:30 p.m.
6-15-2020, 4:30 p.m. – 6:30 p.m.
Each Table: $400
Save $50 if you register by March 4, 2020!
Payment includes institute registration, all meal and break refreshments for one (1) exhibit table representative.
*You may add one additional exhibit table representative per table, purchased for an extra fee of $75. The additional table representative fee pays for all meal and break refreshments only; an institute registration is not included. Payment must be included with Registration Form to receive this special price for an additional exhibit table representative.
View the Floor Plan to choose the best location for your table. Please decide on your 1st, 2nd, and 3rd choices, and understand these tables will be assigned in the order in which the application and payment are received.
Paying with a Credit Card?
Choose one of these options:
- Scan and EMAIL Registration Form
- FAX Registration Form
- MAIL Registration Form
Paying with a Check?
- MAIL check with the Registration Form
*Checks must be made payable to National Center for Youth Issues.
Please Note: There will be no refunds after May 15, 2020. All cancellations before May 15, 2020 will be refunded less a 50% exhibit fee.
Make Hotel Reservations Early! Limited Availability!
Embassy Suites by Hilton
Noblesville Indianapolis Conference Center
13700 Conference Center Drive, South Dr
Noblesville, IN 46060
The Embassy Suites, the Institute’s host hotel, has a conference rate of $159 per night, plus tax, which remains valid for reservations made by May 25, 2020, while rooms are available. The price includes full, cook-to-order breakfast and evening Manager’s Reception.
TO MAKE HOTEL RESERVATIONS:
- CALL: (317) 674-1900 or (800) 362-2779. Please be sure to tell the hotel that you are with the “IN School Counselors.”
- REGISTER ONLINE: Go to the Embassy Suites website.