April 29-30, 2019
Resort and Conference Center at Hyannis – Hyannis, MA
The Massachusetts School Counselor Association (MASCA) cordially invites you to join us as an exhibitor for the 2019 Massachusetts School Counselor Association Conference: Find Your Oasis – Reflect, Refresh, Recharge!
This conference will bring together school counselors from all over the State of Massachusetts looking for information from organizations like yours that can help them to do their jobs better. Insights, inspiration, and effective plans of action from various speakers will be presented during the conference.
Don’t miss this tremendous exhibiting and networking opportunity!
- Exhibits located in the center of all the activity!
- Special rates on hotel room reservations!
- Save $50 if you register by January 31, 2019
WHAT YOUR ORGANIZATION RECEIVES:
- One 6′ x 30″ skirted table and two chairs
- One full Conference registration, which includes all meals and break refreshments. (If you wish to bring one additional exhibit table representative, the fee is $75. This fee pays for food privileges only; Conference registration is not included. See below*).
- Listing in the Conference Participants’ Manual – Payment and application must be received by March 29, 2019 to be included in the manual.
Exhibitors requiring electrical, computer hook-up, phone outlets or Internet access must make their own arrangements with the Resort and Conference Center in Hyannis, MA. Further information concerning this and shipping information will be included in your exhibit confirmation email.
WHO WILL ATTEND?
- Elementary School Counselors
- Middle School Counselors
- High School Counselors
- Post-Secondary Education Counselors
- Career & College Coordinators
- Social Workers
- Counselor Educators
4-29-2019, 12:00 p.m. – 6:00 p.m.
4-29-2019, 2:00 p.m. – 6:30 p.m.
4-30-2019, 7:00 a.m. – 3:30 p.m.
4-30-2019, 3:30 p.m. – 4:30 p.m.
|By January 31||After January 31|
Payment includes conference registration, all meals and break refreshments for one (1) exhibit table representative.
*You may add one additional exhibit table representative per table, purchased for an extra fee of $75. The additional table representative fee pays for meal and break refreshments only; a conference registration is not included. Payment must be included with Exhibitor Registration Form to receive this special price for an additional exhibit table representative.
Click here to download the Floor Plan to choose the best location for your table. Please decide on your 1st, 2nd, and 3rd choices, and understand these tables will be assigned in the order in which the application and payment are received.
FIVE EASY WAYS TO REGISTER:
- SCAN & EMAIL: email@example.com (Download the Registration Form below)
- FAX: (423) 899-4547 (Download the Registration Form below)
- TOLL FREE NUMBER: (866) 318-6294
- MAIL: National Center for Youth Issues, ATTN: MASCA Conference, PO Box 22185 Chattanooga, TN 37422-2185 (Download the Registration Form below)
- ONLINE: To pay online you must use a CREDIT CARD. Use the form below. By filling out the form below and paying with your credit card you are also agreeing to our Exhibitor Agreement. Please click here to download the Exhibitor Agreement.
Make Hotel Reservations Early! Limited Availability!
Resort and Conference Center at Hyannis
35 Scudder Avenue
All events of the Conference will be located in the Conference Center. Standard rooms at the hotel may be reserved at a special conference rate of $99 plus tax. This rate is valid through April 15, 2019.
TO MAKE HOTEL RESERVATIONS:
- CALL: (866) 828-9111 (Option 3). Please be sure to mention Massachusetts School Counselor Conference, group code “MSCA.”
- REGISTER ONLINE: Go to the Resort Website and follow these instructions:
- In the right hand corner of the screen on the hotel main page,click on “Check Availability/Book Online”
- Click on “Number of Adults”
- Click on “Add Code,” then a drop box will appear
- In the drop down box choose “Group Attendee”
- In the empty box below add code: MSCA, then click “Add”
- Finally, click “Complete Reservation” to proceed with reservation
SPACE IS LIMITED!
SIGN UP TODAY!
We wouldn’t miss this annual event that provides a unique opportunity to be in front of so many of the state’s school counselors at one time!
– 2018 Exhibitor