The Palmetto State School Counselor Association (PSSCA) cordially invites you to join us as an exhibitor for the 2022 Palmetto State School Counselor Association Conference: United! Connect. Lead. Advocate. Innovate.
This conference will bring together school counselors from all over the State of South Carolina looking for information from organizations like yours that can help them to do their jobs better. Insights, inspiration, and effective plans of action from various speakers will be presented during the conference.
Don’t miss this tremendous exhibiting and networking opportunity!
- Exhibits located in the center of all the activity!
- Special rates on hotel room reservations!
- Save $50 if you register by October 15, 2021
WHAT YOUR ORGANIZATION RECEIVES:
- One 6′ x 30″ skirted table and two chairs
- One full Conference registration, which includes all meals and break refreshments. (If you wish to bring one additional exhibit table representative, the fee is $75. This fee pays for food privileges only; Conference registration is not included. See below*.)
- Listing in the Conference Participants’ Program – Payment and application must be received by December 21, 2021 to be included in the Program.
Exhibitors requiring electrical, computer hook-up, phone outlets or Internet access must make their own arrangements with The Westin Hilton Head Island Resort & Spa. Further information concerning this and shipping information will be included in your exhibit confirmation email.
WHO WILL ATTEND?
- Elementary School Counselors
- Middle School Counselors
- High School Counselors
- Post-Secondary Education Counselors
- Career & College Coordinators
- Social Workers
- Counselor Educators
Quality Exhibitor Time
30 minutes of EXCLUSIVE attendee exhibit viewing time between breakout sessions!
1-20-2022, 10:00 a.m. – 1:00 p.m.
1-20-2022, 1:00 p.m. – 5:30 p.m.
1-21-2022, 7:30 a.m. – 4:30 p.m.
1-22-2022, 8:00 a.m. – 11:30 a.m.
1-22-2022, 11:30 a.m. – 2:00 p.m.
Click here to download the Floor Plan to choose the best location for your table. Please decide on your 1st, 2nd, and 3rd choices, and understand these tables will be assigned in the order in which the application and payment are received.
- One Table – $400
- Two Tables – $600
- Three Tables – $800
- Four Tables – $1000
Save $50 if you register by October 15, 2021!
Payment includes conference registration, all meals and break refreshments for one (1) exhibit table representative.
*You may add one additional exhibit table representative per table, purchased for an extra fee of $75. The additional table representative fee pays for meal and break refreshments only; a conference registration is not included. Payment must be included with Exhibitor Registration Form to receive this special price for an additional exhibit table representative.
Paying with a Credit Card?
Choose one of these options:
- Scan and EMAIL Registration Form
- FAX Registration Form
- MAIL Registration Form
Paying with a Check?
- MAIL check with the Registration Form
*Checks must be made payable to National Center for Youth Issues.
Please Note: There will be no refunds after December 21, 2021. All cancellations before December 21, 2021 will be refunded less a 50% exhibit fee.
The Westin Hilton Head Island Resort & Spa
Two Grasslawn Avenue
Hilton Head Island, SC 29928
The Westin Hilton Head Island Resort & Spa, the Conference’s host hotel, has a conference rate of $118 a night for single occupancy and $138 a night for double occupancy (plus tax and resort fee of $5.00 per night). This rate is good on reservations made by January 6, 2022. Rooms are limited, and may fill up before January 6th cutoff. The conference rate includes breakfast vouchers to use for a full hot breakfast each morning. The resort fee includes a variety of complimentary amenities and benefits, including complimentary Wi-Fi in the hotel rooms.
TO MAKE HOTEL RESERVATIONS:
- CALL: (888) 236-2427 or (843) 681-4000. When prompted, choose Reservations. Once on the line with an agent mention you are with the Palmetto State School Counselor group.
- REGISTER ONLINE: Click here to make a reservation on the Marriott Westin website.