October 17-19, 2018
Embassy Suites and Hampton Roads Convention Center – Hampton, VA
The Virginia School Counselor Association (VSCA) cordially invite you to join us as an exhibitor for the 2018 Virginia School Counselor Association Fall Conference: School Counselors: Agents of Change!
This conference will bring together school counselors from all over the State of Virginia looking for information from organizations like yours that can help them to do their jobs better. Insights, inspiration, and effective plans of action from various speakers will be presented during the conference.
Don’t miss this tremendous exhibiting and networking opportunity!
- Exhibits located in the center of all the activity!
- Special rates on hotel room reservations!
- Save if you register by July 15, 2018
WHAT YOUR ORGANIZATION RECEIVES:
- One 6′ skirted table and two chairs
- One full Conference registration, which includes two lunches.
(If you wish to bring one additional exhibit table representative, the fee is $75. This fee pays for food privileges only; Conference registration is not included. See below*.)
- Listing in the Conference Participants’ Manual – Payment and application must be received by September 14, 2018 to be included in the manual.
PLEASE NOTE: Exhibitors requiring electrical, computer hook-up, phone outlets or Internet access must make their own arrangements with Embassy Suites & Hampton Roads Convention Center. Further information concerning this and shipping information will be included in your exhibit confirmation email.
WHO WILL ATTEND:
- Elementary School Counselors
- Middle School Counselors
- High School Counselors
- Post-Secondary Education Counselors
- Career & College Coordinators
- Social Workers
- Counselor Educators
30 Minute Breaks with Exhibitors!
10-17-2018, 12:00 p.m. – 3:00 p.m.
10-17-2018, 3:00 p.m. – 6:00 p.m.
10-18-2018, 7:30 a.m. – 5:00 p.m.
10-19-2018, 7:30 a.m. – 12:00 p.m.
10-19-2018, 12:00 p.m. – 2:00 p.m.
|By July 15||After July 15|
Payment includes conference registration, and one boxed lunch and one plated lunch for one (1) table representative.
*You may add one additional exhibit table representative per table, purchased for an extra fee of $75. The additional table representative fee pays for two lunches and break refreshments only; a conference registration is not included. Payment must be included with Exhibitor Registration Form to receive this special price for an additional exhibit table representative.
Click here to download the Floor Plan to choose the best location for your table. Please decide on your 1st, 2nd, and 3rd choices, and understand these tables will be assigned in the order in which the application and payment are received.
FIVE EASY WAYS TO REGISTER:
- SCAN & EMAIL: email@example.com (Download the Registration Form below)
- FAX: (423) 899-4547 (Download the Registration Form below)
- TOLL FREE NUMBER: (866) 318-6294
- MAIL: National Center for Youth Issues, ATTN: VSCA, PO Box 22185 Chattanooga, TN 37422-2185 (Download the Registration Form below)
- ONLINE: To pay online you must use a CREDIT CARD. Use the form below. By filling out the form below and paying with your credit card you are also agreeing to our Exhibitor Agreement. Please click here to download the Exhibitor Agreement.
Make Hotel Reservations Early! Limited Availability!
Embassy Suites and Hampton Road Convention Center
1700 Coliseum Drive
Hampton, VA 23666
The Embassy Suites, the Conference’s host hotel, has a conference rate of $127 per night, plus tax, which remains valid for reservations made by September 26, 2018, while rooms are available. The price includes full, cook-to-order breakfast and evening Manager’s Reception.
TO MAKE HOTEL RESERVATIONS:
- CALL: (757) 827-8200 or (800) 362-2779. Please be sure to tell the hotel that your group / convention code if “VSC”.
- REGISTER ONLINE: Go to the Embassy Suites website.
SPACE IS LIMITED!
SIGN UP TODAY!
The Association works hard to encourage the participants to visit the exhibitors.
We’ll be back in 2018!
– 2017 Exhibitor